Hi, I'm new

Options
Hi everyone!
I’m new to this! Was looking for a calorie counter and came across MyFitnessPal. It looks like a great tool, and I hope it will work for me.

Replies

• ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard ........and good luck on your weight loss journey .... you will get great support and motivation from this site .... again good luck
  • mszSHOGAN
    mszSHOGAN Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    This site is great! You will have to put forth effort and have determination but WHERE THERE'S A WILL, THERE'S A WAY!

Good luck to you! :tongue:
  • ideretic
    Options
    Thanks! I need all the support I can get, and I think this might be the right place for that :smile:
  • Hi...I'm new here too. I found this place while chatting with someone over on the Beach Body website. He recommended this site and now I see why. It looks like a great way to really keep tabs on your exercise, daily water intake and your calories. I love it so far!
  • KarenLue
    KarenLue Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Hey! I just stumbled across this site today. It looks great! I have always done well keeping my weight in check until I quit smoking a year ago. Now I just want to eat anything I can get my hands on and suddenly feel like I don't even care if I do. Now I've gained 20 pounds and man can I feel it. I want to get where I use to be. I feel so much older and wore out. I am turning 39 this month and would love to get back in shape and fabulous for 40!
    I am 39, happily married, I have 2 girls 12 and 14, I love energy and a goofy sense of humor!