New Here....Need Friends who know what Im going through

Options
Hi my name is Sherrie, I am just starting to utilize this site. Still haven't figured it all out but would love to add friends to help motivate and who I can motivate. Any tips for fighting the fight we are all going through is highly welcomed. I look forward to everyones advice.

Replies

• Jodibear58
    Jodibear58 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome!

Feel free to add me :smile:
  • sherrielynned1
    sherrielynned1 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    My name is Sherrie too! I find the groups are awesome motivation! :happy:
  • Sevasti_Titi
    Sevasti_Titi Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Hi Sherrie,
    Feel free to add me, if you like.
    Best of luck with your fitness goals !!!
    Sevasti :)
  • Rodamort
    Rodamort Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Hey, I just started myself on Monday. The one thing that is motivating me (this time around - because there has been several attempts) is coming to the conclusion that I am the only one that can change what I look like, how I feel, and what I'm going to do with my life. I can't change family or friends to make me feel better about my changes, but as I accept them for who they are and realize I make the decisions for myself (do I get up and exercise, do I eat only one helping at meals), that is what is going to make the difference. I'm not very good with words, so hope that made sense. It does in my mind. :)
  • 30forApril
    30forApril Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Add me! I just signed up today, and so far I have received so much support and I love helping others.. we can help eachother!
  • darpenn1020
    Options
    Hi Sherry, I'm here for the same reason as you, and need motivation. I'm looking forward to this journey and am looking to suceed this time. Love this site it is great.
  • CaliforniaKitty
    Options
    Friends definitely help! Everyone can use a little motivation.

I've sent a friend request.
  • jessicav
    jessicav Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've been using the app for about a year. This is my first visit to the website. In that time frame I've lost over a 100 lbs. Like you looking for people who understand and can share the experience as I gear up to reach my next milestone!