Replies

• TheNewDodge
    TheNewDodge Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Gnar
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    That's great but let's see if the weight stays off a year from now...
  • Only1tracie
    Options
    You are taking these already? Dr. Oz helps promote a bunch of junk. I would do it the good way so you know the weight will stay off with your lifestyle change.
  • Powergirl123
    Options
    heres punctuation ........................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'''''''''''''''''''''''"""""""""""""""""?????????????????
  • dasaucywench
    dasaucywench Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Do you have any idea how to use punctuation?

^^^My thoughts exactly...hopefully you have changed your eating habits in addition to the coffee pill thing?
  • Babymomakell
    Babymomakell Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Huh!?!? :noway:
  • ickyuck
    ickyuck Posts: 1
    Options
    Cool! I knew people who burned 7 pounds a week!! You know why?? They smoked meth!!

On the Serious Tip: 7 pounds/week is just not right. I.E., unhealthy.
  • beezlebubb
    beezlebubb Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Duh guys.... she can just take the pills for the rest of her life. Why plan and prepare for the future when its easier to just think about right now?
  • kburns0709
    kburns0709 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    heres punctuation ........................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'''''''''''''''''''''''"""""""""""""""""?????????????????

it just makes it harder to take you or your question seriously when you type like a 12 year old girl
  • redhousecat
    redhousecat Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    if I knew how to post a pic I would post one of him that says: turns housewives into hypochondriacs.
  • positivegrl
    positivegrl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I really thought that this was suppose to be a "support" community not bash.... Everyone keep up the good work
  • laus_8882
    laus_8882 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I really thought that this was suppose to be a "support" community not bash.... Everyone keep up the good work

People should be supported when they try to eat sensibly and exercise. Encouraging others to take expensive supplements that at best do nothing is not a behaviour that should receive support.
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    Honestly I didn't understand half of what was written...Sorry. :(
  • jesusHchris
    jesusHchris Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    You're doing it exactly right. Everyone else is obviously just hating, ignore them and keep on doing what you are doing.
  • cindyhoney2
    cindyhoney2 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    That's great but let's see if the weight stays off a year from now...

This...using pills to lose weight is NOT healthy and typically you put the weight back on when you stop taking the pills.
  • utahgirl247
    utahgirl247 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Of all things, someone’s punctuation should be our last concern, how petty. All God's children have problems, some just show more than others.

In response to your post. If you are seeing your doctor and he is on board with it then do what you need to do. I hope however, that you do not rely on this so called 'magic pill' for your total health.

My best to you.
  • Powergirl123
    Options
    thanks for support :smile:
  • ShelfRelianceMom
    Options

I agree. Even if you disagree there are kind ways to say things. If the grammar bothered you, skip to the next message. If you truly cared about someone's well being, send them to a link that shows that slow and steady wins the race. Geez if someone can't feel free to ask about things on here, where else will they turn? This is sad. I hope that people are not this cruel in real life. Sometimes we forget there are real people behind the message that is being typed. Sorry to the original poster.
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options