Not new, but newly motivated...

Options
Hey there. My name is Tiffany and I have been using MFP for about 7 months (on and off). I sucessfully went from 158.8 down to 152 in about 3-4 months, but was stuck at 152-ish for a while. I recently gained back everything I'd lost and am back up to 159. It's depressing, but I'm trying to use it as motivation to finally get going with it. I am 5'4" 159lbs. My goal weight is about 135.

New friends are welcome for motivation and support! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• HelenaMH
    HelenaMH Posts: 40
    Options
    Sounds very similar to me - let's be friends!
  • Guardian1777
    Options
    I am trying to gain weight/muscle but feel free to add! Its nice having others to keep you motivated. Good luck!
  • latvann
    latvann Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am currently starting over too. My original start was back in March. Hopefully we can both stay motivated and reach our goal weight and keep it off this time ! Good Luck
  • tiffanylacourse
    tiffanylacourse Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    Glad to hear I'm not the only one out there struggling! :wink:
  • tiffanylacourse
    tiffanylacourse Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • ivan1964
    ivan1964 Posts: 435
    Options
    Hey there No your not the only one that struggles. But we can do this if we put our minds to it. I hope you have a great day.
  • sherrielynned1
    sherrielynned1 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    FInding that logging in helps. Haven't been to gym to weight myself but think I'm up after a 4mth hiatus from gym. Just restarted again.
  • Jenner9169
    Jenner9169 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hey, sounds like we're all in the same boat, I just put a load of weight back on and could use some support when i hit the inevitable plateus!!! I'll add you and everyone else feel free to add me.
  • sherrielynned1
    sherrielynned1 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    First day back in gym and kept it simple but now excited to get back!