New here

Options
Hey, new here. Friend told me about this site and i just started my new life, (Was told not to call it a diet and exercise regiment). I go to college and work during the year so finding time to go to the gym can be tough. Anyway I'm Jeremy and need to lose a lot of weight, for both self esteem and my health. I'm looking for some supportive people and people i can support. Also looking for people who can give me tips, maybe some good and healthy recipes or good workouts. So....Hi.

Replies

• Haylz_ish
    Haylz_ish Posts: 80
    Options
    Hi Jeremy!
    Best of luck with your journey - I've only been using the site for 20 days myself. Feel free to add me and we can help motivate and support each other:)
  • Marie294
    Marie294 Posts: 304
    Options
    Hi Jeremy! Feel free to add me too! I love this site and think its an amazingly helpful tool :)
  • JulieDillon83
    JulieDillon83 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi Jeremy. Feel free to add me. I am here to get to my goal, get support and provide it.
  • drusilla126
    drusilla126 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Best of luck with your new life Jeremy. I would be glad to help however I can with your journey :)
  • di2losew8
    di2losew8 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you are starting at the best time....when you are young! You have a full life ahead of you when you lose the weight. I will add you for support.
  • laynestayley
    Options
    hey, ive literally just joined myself too so your not alone, best of luck with your journey :)