Jamie Eason's LiveFit Trainer Exercise

Options
Jamie Eason's Live Fit Trainer on bodybuilding.com

Anyone heard of it? I'm thinking about starting it Sunday, but I'm worried that it might be the wrong program for me. It's focused on lifting and it seems like something I really think I will be able to maintain. Has anyone tried this? If so, what did you think about it?

Replies

• ilovegreg05
    ilovegreg05 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Strength training is awesome and important. Don' t follow her meal plans, but the workout should be..okay. It's a start.

Create your diet to your specific needs.
  • stormystrickland
    stormystrickland Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    The one thing I'm worried about is that the whole first month of her program she says not to do any cardio. I'm worried about that.
  • ilovegreg05
    Options
    I would do like 15-20 mins pre workout, really low intensity. Then adjust calories as needed.

What's your plan of attack for calories and macro-nutrients?
  • stormystrickland
    Options
    I'm planning on following at least some of her fitness plan. Maybe taking a few recipes and making it fit what I want to do. I'm also going to take supplements, but I have no clue about any of that. I've always been afraid to take protein and supplements and lift weights so I'm stepping out of my comfort zone, but it can only help, right?
  • ilovegreg05
    Options
    Don't worry about supplements, except Protein powder is good to use to hit your protein macro needs.

Strength training is awesome.
  • stormystrickland
    Options
    Thank you so much! :)
  • MzMiller1215
    MzMiller1215 Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    I just completed her 12 week program and LOVED it! I have noticed great results. I say go for it.
  • kp306308
    kp306308 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm doing it right now! I am on day 7. I have followed the exercises and meal plan completely! I have ALWAYS been terrified of the gym but now I am going for it. My boyfriend helps me. It does make you feel very proud of yourself! :)
  • ljaroch
    ljaroch Posts: 64
    Options
    This is my first day on that program! I've done various elements of the program but never at the same time so I'm excited to see how the combination goes. I'm following the nutrition to the letter but only loosely following the workout plan since I do a group 3 times a week - but I will apply the same principals: all weight training, lifting to failure, short rest periods and no cardio. My sister has just finished phase 1 and i'm just amazed at her results so I had to try it for myself. I hope you guys are doing well on it! I'm interested to see how you do!
  • stormystrickland
    Options
    haha yeah I just posted my results of Phase 1 like 20 minutes ago. I'm super happy with it even if there's no cardio the first month. :)
  • ljaroch
    Options
    Holy crap I just saw your pictures and you are doing amazing! I have a lot more to lose than you but seeing your results so far is so motivating - I'm committed. Keep it up!
  • stormystrickland
    Options
    awww well thank you! You don't know how happy that made me feel! Good luck with the program! YOU CAN DO IT! Just STAY MOTIVATED and you will get amazing results. :) I'm so happy you're doing the program.
  • ljaroch
    Options
    It's hard for me to keep the same eating pattern on the days I don't workout. Like I'll skip my second small meal/snack. It's not that I'm full, it's just when I don't workout it's not really top of mind for some reason. Do you ever have issues sticking to the eating plan?