Motivators needed

Options
Hey there everybody! I'm new here and was hoping that a few members wouldn't mind friending me and helping me out as far as encouragement and stuff go. I'm on here trying to remedy some potential problems before they get too out of hand, and could really use supportive people to help along the way. If you're at all interested and wouldn't mind, send me a friend request. Thanks!

Replies

• ZombiePrincess7
    ZombiePrincess7 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Zombies are always good motivators, you should know that. So is walmart, just walk in, look at the surrounding people, and think to yourself, "I will never end up like that." then walk out and feel super good about yourself and motivated to work hard. Works for me every time... =D (no ofence intended towards the wallmart dwellers, you people truly rock my world. I've never been kicked out of your glorious kingdom for playing pranks, and you always fall for them.)
  • grandmatimes9
    Options
    hi, today is my first day and i need motivation also. I would be happy to be your friend.
  • mara10145
    mara10145 Posts: 9
    Options
    lol:), Zombieprinces too funny.
  • Chris51262
    Options
    Zombies rarely, if ever, tell me I've done a good job if I keep to my limit or say "Hey, why don't you stick to your limit there bub?" If I don't. They're quite indifferent to my health in general!
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    Zombies rarely, if ever, tell me I've done a good job if I keep to my limit or say "Hey, why don't you stick to your limit there bub?" If I don't. They're quite indifferent to my health in general!
    They do want you to keep a healthy brain.......
    11711 Posts: 2
    Options
    I need motivators as well , im looking to lose a good amount of weight ive been eating healthier but i need tips on excersize & motivation to excersize !!
  • christinadailey
    Options
    hi I am new too, not sure how this messaging and introduction works nice to meet everyone friend me if ya want:smile:
  • Tishia11
    Tishia11 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Add me! We can keep each other motivated. You can do it, Chris!!!
  • loumaag
    loumaag Posts: 118
    Options
    Well I can certainly cheer you on. Check my profile and the blog I put up today, if you think I can be helpful, send me a FR and we will see if we mesh.