hi

Options
I have been on this for a little while now but am new to trying to add friends or posting:smile: have been doing ok just hope everyone is doing ok too stay strong:happy:

Replies

• MsTaraB
    MsTaraB Posts: 4
    Options
    hi need friends too but keep up good work
  • laynie878
    laynie878 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Me too! I've been lurking for a while, checking stuff out, but I just began doing the forum thing. Feel free to add me!
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    Feel Free to add me too, if you want

:smile:

I'm new here. Day 3!
  • katies2boys
    katies2boys Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Lots of us new people. Feel free to add me as well.
  • 19nicole89
    19nicole89 Posts: 10
    Options
    I'm new to this site. As in, just a couple hours ago new! I was wondering how do you post messages on the message board. I've only figured out how to reply to messages other people have posted. And another thing, when i first started filling in my info the siite asked what my goal was....one pound a wk or two pounds a wk. that doesnt seem like much. ive lost more than two pounds a wk before when i have dieted in the past. i know water weight comes off quick at first tho. is reaching for more than two pounds a wk ok??
  • santanagirl95
    Options
    Add me if you like. :)
  • choricoboy
    Options
    Hi guys! I just signed up today. Learned about this site from my mom. I've already been exercising and watching what l eat for 3.5mos now and had since lost 8lbs. I do feel like i've somewhat hit a wall lately and i feel the need for friends to motivate and share ideas and tips with.. I'm now at 130lbs and feeling better every day. Keep on burning those calories guys. Y'all are doing a great job l'm sure. Keep it up