Newby

Iv just joined this website. i wanna lose weight so bad but no one to push me through it. i need motivators and i need people to show me how to eat right. im not very good at reading and knowing about carbs sugers and all those kind of things. help?

Replies

• JeaninePaige
    JeaninePaige Posts: 464 Member
    I'm here for you, and it's awesome that you joined because we live so close, I can be your motivation buddy. :)

All you need to do is just track everything that you eat in the food journal every day. Drink lots of water. Just don't go over your calories for the day and you should be fine! Watch your sodium and sugar levels though, they're not too good for you.

So glad you're here.
  • Candano
    Candano Posts: 16
    Feel free to add me, I just finished day 3.
  • baverso
    baverso Posts: 2
    i know im really excited to do this! & in a a way making a new friend.i hope this works for me. cant wait to start this journey with you and motivate you too! i own this all to you.
  • juliaamyemms
    juliaamyemms Posts: 14 Member
    I'm the same! i really struggle motivaing myself but when i have friends on here who are doing so amazing and stick to their diets and workout it makes me want to do the same thing! if you want tips of healthy eating trying tings like womans health magazine and there are plenty of forums on here about healthy foods :D I'll be your friend :D
  • JeaninePaige
    JeaninePaige Posts: 464 Member
    If you stick with it and follow the plan I guarantee you that you will see results. :)