size 12!

Options
Tamishumate
Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
I got these jeans the day after thanksgiving, hoping they would fit by new years, YEAH!! I am wearing them out tonight!

I cant EVEN tell you the last time I was a size 12, I do think it was when I was 17 years old... 22 years ago. Holy Crap!

dec12th2009.jpg

Replies

• Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
    You're amazing!
    Thank you for sharing your success with us. You're so inspirational!
    That's so terrific!
  • la4et
    la4et Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Wow- you look great. You should be very proud:happy:
  • VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT, I like your sweater, oh and I've been wanting to tell you I love your hair cut, I want to cut bangs like that sooo bad but I'm too scared lol plus my hair is wavy/curly so it might not look good if I don't straighten it.... anyways.... CONGRATS!

~Leash :heart:
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT, I like your sweater, oh and I've been wanting to tell you I love your hair cut, I want to cut bangs like that sooo bad but I'm too scared lol plus my hair is wavy/curly so it might not look good if I don't straighten it.... anyways.... CONGRATS!

~Leash :heart:

LOL thank you. I have been growing it for two years! its crazy how long it takes to grow. I have never been able to grow out my bangs, I always get fed up and cut them.

Thank you all! Off to dinner with co-workers! I spent almost 3 hours at the gym this am so I could eat tonight! lol
  • Mommabee
    Mommabee Posts: 103
    Options
    Enjoy! You deserve it! You look amazing! I can't wait till I'm in a 12, that is such a milestone, you really are an inspiration to us all!
    Congrats!!!!!!
    Hugs :flowerforyou:
  • iamladibeast
    iamladibeast Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Congratulations...you look great..your accomplishment of loosing over a hundred pounds must feel great..again hats off to you..
  • kettelson15
    Options
    Way to go! You are truly an inspiration! Have fun out and feel "hot" in those jeans! Enjoy your success!!
  • guidosgal
    guidosgal Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    BRAVO ((((((APPLAUSE))))))))
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    WOOHOO! You look fantastic!
  • Essence320
    Essence320 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Congrats!:flowerforyou:
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    You look amazing Tami! You are one of my biggest inspirations. Hope you have a great night. :)
  • Grate
    Grate Posts: 71
    Options
    you look fabulous. congrats.
  • tiffanygil
    tiffanygil Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! LOL but you shouldnt have told us you were 17- 22 years ago cause I would have never guessed! Good Job!
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    :smile: WOW - you look terrific!!!
  • willywonka
    willywonka Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    you look sooo beautiful!!!! how tall are you if you don't mind me asking? i have some fabulous petite size 12 goodies!
  • You look AMAZING!! Congratulations on everything you have accomplished! :)
  • tlapdx72
    tlapdx72 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    You look AWESOME!!!!!!! Great Job!!!!!!!!!!!:drinker: :drinker:
  • lauraa0411
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! You look great. Have fun tonight.:smile:
  • strawberrigyrl
    Options
    That is so awesome! Congrats!
  • huntee75
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!! congratulations:laugh:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!