Hey! New girl here!

Options
Hi, I'm India, I'm new as of today. I could totally use some friends! Don't be shy! I'm eighteen, have curly red hair, love music and dance, books, and I have fifty pounds to loose as my goal weight.

Replies

• gezza299
    gezza299 Posts: 8
    Options
    Hi India, I also joined today, have about 10kgs I want to lose. Good luck!:happy:
  • StephStepByStep
    StephStepByStep Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm Stephanie and I'm 19. Feel free to add me and we can encourage eachother :)
  • Minnesota_Mark
    Options
    India, hang in there. I'm 45 and have lost 41 of my goal 46.5 in 4 months. MFP is awesome and if you are honest with yourself and have discipline, you will see great results!
  • MaverickUK2K
    Options
    Hey India (beautiful name to match the beautiful face). My name is Nick, got a lot to lose, but 30lb down. You'll love it here, lots of nice and encouraging people - good luck on your venture and, have fun shaming that douche that called you ugly and fat - not to mention the so-called 'friend' :)
  • aka_jomama
    Options
    Hi I'm JoJo! Not doing too well in the weight department. I need to lose at least 50 lbs.
  • snowmaniac
    snowmaniac Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me. Sounds like you have a serious quest. You'll see the folks here got your back.
  • Ken_Roper
    Ken_Roper Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Welcome! We wish you total success. Take it one day at a time and you will reach your goal. Don't be discouraged when little slips occur. Just get back on track as soon as you can. Let us know if you have questions.