Workout Clothing

Options
2»

Replies

• peppiee
    peppiee Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I like the danskin bras from walmart. Cheap and hold up well.
  • Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Walmart just recently put out a new line of womens size workout gear, haven't purchased any yet so don't know quality but prices were petty good
  • mytime44me
    mytime44me Posts: 35
    Options
    I like the Danskin brand at Wal-Mart and the store brand at Academy sports.
  • FelicityEliza36
    FelicityEliza36 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    << Being in size 20's I have also had a hard time finding - or shoudl I say, looking for something and feeling embarressed when I didnt find anything. I know alot of stores have "plus size" or "women sizes" but most of them are ugly. I wish I could find some cute work out gear too :/

Right now I have my nikes, a pair of black leggings, and layered tank tops lol
  • ChaseAlder
    ChaseAlder Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    I buy everything at Academy, and I buy their brand (I think it's called BCG?). All my spandex shorts, running shorts, and sports bras are their brand. I love them.
  • piesbd
    piesbd Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Honestly, these are the best sports bras ever! http://bounce.titlenine.com/category/bras/sports-bra.do?nType=1

If you go to Target, get the ones that have the snaps in the back. They are sized also so you can find the right ones for you. Good luck! Nothing worse then being beat up while running! :wink:

Oh, I also LOVE the running skirts at Target to hide my jiggly butt. I wear them with compression shorts under them though. I found that the built in shorts ride up and then chafe.
  • melissarosati77
    Options
    I have plenty of bras, my issue is the extra stuff (belly, thighs, upper arms) rubs and is heavy & painful when I'm trying to run. I need something to hold everything still so I can run.
  • reallyally1
    Options
    I get all of my workout clothes from Target: I have three pairs of basketball shorts that I wear twice before washing, I have about five shirts that I wear once before washing. I have one sports bra from Victoria Secret. It was pricey, but it gives me the support I need. I'll wear it multiple times before washing; I figure I'm just going to get dirty anyway so it doesn't matter if it's not clean.
  • bjfrezell
    bjfrezell Posts: 241
    Options
    I bought Moving Comfort bras on sale online at Sierra Trading Post. I also checked out Moving Comfort online too because some colors are being discontinued so they are discounted. For workout clothing, I went with Old Navy for compression pants and Walmarts for shorts and shirts.
  • Hownow37
    Hownow37 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Lesson learned: Whatever you get: LINE DRY!
  • melissarosati77
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the advice!
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Target has awesome stuff
  • aimeeinohio
    aimeeinohio Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I buy my stuff at Khols on sale, at TJ Maxx (when I can find larges, anyhow!), and when I make it to a Target (a couple times a year).
    I also picked up a running skirt at Meijer a couple of weeks ago- super cheap, but it's kind of heavy and slips down on my hips.

My have tank top is one from Target. Hot pink, sort of fitted at the top and looser down across the belly, and its that technical fabric, and was $14.99!
  • melissarosati77
    Options
    Ok. I've looked eerywhere in the area. Nobody carries 4X workout clothes. I went to Walmart, Academy, Target, Ross, Kohl's, and shopped online at Woman Within, Amazon, and a few other places. The largest I found was 3X. I'm almost there, so I guess it'll have to wait, lol!