Thank you MFP!

Options
Hey, Newbie here.. just thought Id share...

I'm new to this forum but I've been on using this site for quite sometime. It's wonderful. Helped me lose 33lbs so far the healthy way. Never ever thought I could do it!!!! In my early teens I was anorexic. After years of therapy I realized what I was doing to my body. realized I wasn't fat, and it just wasn't worth it to me anymore. So I stopped caring about my weight.. I went from 115lb to 165lb somehow. Then I stumbled on this site and it motivated me to join a gym. I started working out and eating healthy and the weight just slipped off. Ive never felt better about myself! I have lots of energy, I eat anything I want. I eat a lot and still lose weight. It's incredible.

I appreciate this site a lot. Thanks.

Replies

• Mommabee
    Mommabee Posts: 103
    Options
    I'm so glad you found this site and it's helped you get a better image of your body. Being healthy feels so good (I'm not all the way there yet, but I can't believe how much better I feel already) hopefully that will keep you motivated to only loose as much as you need to and not more.
    Take care of yourself and good luck!
    Hugs!:flowerforyou:
  • iamladibeast
    iamladibeast Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Congratulaions on living a healthy lifestyle..:drinker: keep up the great work..
  • pinkhuntinggirl13
    Options
    Good job! Keep up the great work!
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Great job! I am glad to hear about your mental change to the healthy lifestyle!
  • daniela_vittoria
    Options
    Great job, glad you are here!! Keep up the great work!