Profile Creeping--Pick one pic

Options

Replies

• JeaninePaige
    JeaninePaige Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    @Laura_Suzie, you're so pretty! Love the pic of you in the dress all glammed up. :)
  • marie_cressman
    marie_cressman Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    @jean i like your current. your eyes are gorgeous!
  • DeeDel32
    DeeDel32 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    @slkehl,, you got missed. :(. Your current pic, but they are all stunning!
  • Sassy922
    Sassy922 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    @ DeeDel, I like your main picture, you have a cute smile. But I like the 2nd picture too, because it looks like something I would wear. :)
  • Jbjessi
    Jbjessi Posts: 288
    Options
    Great smile. So happy in your profile picture.
    (Is your last name deedel because my maiden name is dietel pronounced the same..)
  • atxdee
    atxdee Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    @ trojan, love all your pix! but 3 and 5 stand out :)

@ Sassy love the profile pic !
  • Sassy922
    Sassy922 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    @atxdee, I love your main picture too. I love the dress! I hope to be able to wear one like that one day.
  • DeeDel32
    DeeDel32 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    (Is your last name deedel because my maiden name is dietel pronounced the same..)

I was quite happy :). My mood was slightly influenced by alcohol that night, but, no matter lol

As for the name, my first initial is "D" and last name begins with "Del". Not verycreative but was all I could think of when signing up :)
  • Daisy_Cutter
    Daisy_Cutter Posts: 774
    Options

I was quite happy :). My mood was slightly influenced by alcohol that night, but, no matter lol

As for the name, my first initial is "D" and last name begins with "Del". Not verycreative but was all I could think of when signing up :)

Don't normally play these games.. but DeeDel -- your profile pic is the best! Your smile is absolutely infectious!!!
  • byrnet18
    byrnet18 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Daisy_cutter I love the picture of you in your running gear. What were you running? Also I like the close up of your face, you kind of look like Julia Stiles :)
  • Daisy_Cutter
    Daisy_Cutter Posts: 774
    Options
    Daisy_cutter I love the picture of you in your running gear. What were you running? Also I like the close up of your face, you kind of look like Julia Stiles :)

Thanks! The photo in the dark pink shorts was Hood to Coast Relay and the black running shorts was Skagit Flats Marathon in WA state.
  • jess393
    jess393 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Byrnet18- first, you have GORGEOUS eyes and hair, totes jealous of the hair!! But I love the picture where you're staring out at the mountains... beautiful :smile:
  • ucpg
    ucpg Posts: 158
    Options
    i like your profile picture, you look really pretty, nice hair!
  • Jbjessi
    Jbjessi Posts: 288
    Options
    The one with you having straight hair it is beautiful!
  • Carlyannabelle
    Carlyannabelle Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    @ Jbjessi....I like your current pic, very pretty and kind of sassy.
  • sz8soon
    sz8soon Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    @jessi Pic #5 with the striped shirt, holding the baby (no glasses)

@mykids you are really photogenic, the one in the blue dress makes me think your fun to hang with. But dang girl, the one laying on the pillow is just hot.
  • foxfirekenzie
    foxfirekenzie Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    @sz8soon,
    I love the second photo of you-you look stunning! I also love the photo on the tires. Work it!
  • pratod
    pratod Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    @sz8soon - the tire pic for badass reasons, but the 2nd picture in is a great close-up of your face and your eyes are stunning!

Edit: ^ haha like-minded responses
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    @pratod - love the colors on the kini!
    @foxfirekenzie - absolutely LOVE the green paint one!
  • MellowGa
    MellowGa Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    @mireygal second to last, what can I say, I love a great Bikini shot