What "skinny" store do you look forward to shopping in?

Options

Replies

• skinnygirl078
    skinnygirl078 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    nastygal.com
    Just... YUM!
  • jinora
    jinora Posts: 1
    Options
    Hot Topic for sure, as they have tons of 80s tees I want. Rue 21 or Forever 21 or whatever it is anymore. Heck give me any skinny store and I'll be happy. I want to go to a mall and just go freakin crazy in all the stores.

haha yes me too :bigsmile:
  • missgabriella22
    Options
    Forever 21, Charlotte Russe, H&M, Maurices, Gap.... Basically anywhere lol
  • WideOnALL4Sides
    Options
    Walmart
  • ChcolateLady11
    Options
    Victoria secret!!
  • newmein2013
    newmein2013 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to know that I can shop anywhere, but mostly I want to be able to order from a catalog and not worry about it fitting properly.
  • Cris725
    Cris725 Posts: 81
    Options
    There are some corsets at Hot Topic that my husband is dying to get me in to. I'm excited.
  • moriaht
    moriaht Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Stitches.. lol SOO cheap. Their jeans always fit, but their tops are so tiny!!
  • sgoessling
    sgoessling Posts: 119
    Options
    Thrift stores! All my skinny friends can pull it off, where as I look like a frumpy big girl lol
    Haha I love how our responses are exactly the opposite :smile:

lol! that is crazy! I have these 5'1 under 100lb friends that wear these sweat shirts from the 80s, and jackets and all this awesome stuff, and it fits me because they are larges, but its not cute at all lol
  • JuneBPrice
    JuneBPrice Posts: 294
    Options
    Thrift stores! All my skinny friends can pull it off, where as I look like a frumpy big girl lol

lol! that is crazy! I have these 5'1 under 100lb friends that wear these sweat shirts from the 80s, and jackets and all this awesome stuff, and it fits me because they are larges, but its not cute at all lol
    I'm 5'1 and aiming for 105 C: I don't really go for vintage, though, just whatever fits and isn't too hideous :tongue:
  • Spitbubblr
    Spitbubblr Posts: 54
    Options
    My exact thoughts, except for the friends part :')
  • jgthomas78
    jgthomas78 Posts: 81
    Options
    When I went shopping the other day I LOVED waving at Lane Bryant and went into The Buckle instead!!! It felt so good!
  • TinaBaily
    TinaBaily Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Victoria's Secret! I haven't ever had matching bra and panties, and look forward to fitting into their underthings so I can feel beautiful.
  • sgoessling
    Options

I'm 5'1 and aiming for 105 C: I don't really go for vintage, though, just whatever fits and isn't too hideous :tongue:

Vintage is hard to pull off and is def not everyones taste lol. This is the best example i could find, and we all look retard (Hopefully the pic works) im on the left, shes on the right, I love her style because is so her own! I cant wait until I can create my own look!

188881_1701389611003_8058246_n.jpg
  • KateRepine
    KateRepine Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    victoria secret!
  • sgoessling
    Options
    haha! it worked! (slightly embarrassed) lmao
  • Savemyshannon
    Savemyshannon Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Victoria's Secret!

Other than that, I don't have a particular store I'm looking forward too. I mostly can't wait to walk into ANY store and know I'm going to fit into the stuff there. :)
  • ucpg
    ucpg Posts: 158
    Options
    Abercombie and Fitch and Hollister

but i've secretly kind of hate those stores because they fit so tiny! i don't think i'll ever fit their clothes cause my boobs and shoulders are so large. lol
  • MrzBlessedLady
    MrzBlessedLady Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Body Central, Express, Victoria's Secret...I love their clothes and other items lol
  • JuneBPrice
    JuneBPrice Posts: 294
    Options

Vintage is hard to pull off and is def not everyones taste lol. This is the best example i could find, and we all look retard (Hopefully the pic works) im on the left, shes on the right, I love her style because is so her own! I cant wait until I can create my own look!

188881_1701389611003_8058246_n.jpg
    Same! Most of the stuff I wear comes from my older cousins, so I've never really had a chance to decide what to wear...I'm excited :smile: