50lbs down

Options
Well, 50ish, I've been bouncing between 212 and 210. Start weight was 260+. Started last year, lost 33lbs in 3 months then got pregnant. Gained 30lbs back, had my son at the end of feb and started working out again around mid april after I had fully recovered from my c-section.

Edit: Now that I can type more without the 5 month old in my lap lol, I'm 5'8 for those that are wondering. Gone from a size 20 to a 16. I've got about 50-70 to go (wow that's depressing to type lol), but instead of focusing on that I focus on the progress that I have made. I was going to post more pics to show my progress but photobucket is being a huge pain in the *kitten* right now. Either way, I feel great, I'm on my way to looking great, and I'm about to head to the gym to start working on the next 50lbs. :D

blah2-1.jpg

045-1.jpg

Replies

• mariea_bo
    mariea_bo Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Awsome transformation! You are on your way to reaching your goal in no time! You look great. Congrats.
  • Cindy873
    Cindy873 Posts: 1,165
    Options
    Awesome job!! You look wonderful!
  • Cwilbanks12105
    Cwilbanks12105 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Thank you! The biggest difference is in my face I think, my stomach is apparently going to be the last thing to go lol.
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous all over difference!
  • kevin3344
    kevin3344 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Wow great job!
  • cindyhoney2
    cindyhoney2 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    WTG! You should be so proud! I started at 265 too!
  • Sarahsmiles0875
    Sarahsmiles0875 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I started my journey at 253....WAY TO GO...Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...lallalalala!
  • miracle4me
    miracle4me Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Beloved Friend Cindy, You look so beautiful! Your hard work truly has been paying off. You are an inspiration to everyone that sees your pictures. Thank You for sharing the before and after pictures.
  • Bryanslady
    Bryanslady Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Awesome job !
  • ignatiusreilly
    ignatiusreilly Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Major progress - you look great. Keep it up!
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    great progress. Keep up the good work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!