What "skinny" store do you look forward to shopping in?

Options

Replies

• JeaninePaige
    JeaninePaige Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    I agree! Anthropologie and anywhere with cute little dresses.
    Oh I can't wait to feel good about myself in a dress. :)
  • Cuppy0923
    Cuppy0923 Posts: 15
    Options
    Hollister and Buckles. But I most likely will only buy one outfit from each im a poor chick.
  • ambermichk
    ambermichk Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Victoria secret!!

AMEN .... victoria doesnt have my kinda secrets but soon she will
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    I am going to say Zara, but I probably won't be small enough to shop there and find everything. Not all clothes come in all of the sizes. XL = US 12 most of the time. And some things only come in XS, S, M. Most items only come in XS - L. (Lots of cute stuff though!) The good thing about Zara? The price tag tells you what sizes are available for a particular item, so you don't have to waste time figuring out if size X exists or is just sold out.

Also Mango, Armani Exchange and Club Monaco.

Maybe Madewell? Some stuff looks cute. But overpriced.

I kind of have a tricky shape to fit, so I could fit into tops at most stores. Pants have always been iffy. And dresses are hit or miss. So for me, the real milestone is if I can wear the pants! Right now, Gap and Ann Taylor work. Haven't tried on any at Banana Republic yet, so I guess we will see. H&M is still too small for pants, but dresses are fine.
  • Heather_Rider
    Heather_Rider Posts: 1,159 Member
    Options
    White House Black Market
    Gap
    Banana Republic
    bebe
    Express
    The Limited

oh wait, what do you mean you don't win the lottery when you reach goal? I guess I'll keep shopping in the same stores as I do now then.
    Old Navy
    Macy's
    Aeropostale
    Forever 21

LMAO! EXACTLY ^
  • amayberry7
    amayberry7 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    White house black market...
    S.W.A.K
    Express
    Nordstrom
    Saks fifth Ave.
    Bebe

Even if I jus get to buy one damn sexy dress and it cost me $1000 I will do it cause I finally can!!
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Hmm I don't really like the store itself but at hot topic there is a pair of Pikachu booty shorts with my name all over it :love:
    I have never shopped at charlette ruse or whatever but I think I'd like to give it a go! Hell! Shop at ALL the stores!! :laugh:
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    Victoria's Secret! I haven't ever had matching bra and panties, and look forward to fitting into their underthings so I can feel beautiful.

Not even holding my breath I will ever fit VS bras. I'll either be too small in the band or too big in the cups or both.
  • Miribg
    Miribg Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Any and every store...lol
  • HisShadow
    HisShadow Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Cabelas, REI, etc. :)
  • julialla
    julialla Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I don't care about the store. I just want to shop anywhere and everywhere, while feeling confident and happy in the size I'm in, plus in how the clothes fit me!
  • nz_deevaa
    nz_deevaa Posts: 12,209 Member
    Options
    When I was a size 24 I said I'd never shop at Lululemon or Lorna Jane because they don't cater for larger ladies. Their XL is a Au size 16 (US 12).

However, now I'm an Au size 18, I've decided that as soon as I can fit into an Au 16, I'm going to buy myself a cute gym outfit JUST CAUSE I CAN.

I've been wearing daggy clothes to the gym for over a year now, it'd be nice to have just one 'good' workout outfit.
  • judith3
    judith3 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Alllll of them! But I'd probably only shop from the clearance rack. Cuz I'm cheap.

SAME HERE! No matter where I go, I always check out the cheapies :)

Ditto lol im a cheapo so i always head for the clearance racks

and as much as i have always wanted to own a pair of 7 for all mankind jeans or any sexy jeans lol i also wanna be able to shop at Guess and Bebe and hell anywhere i want!!
  • TheVimFuego
    TheVimFuego Posts: 2,412 Member
    Options
    Big W, just like my fat store ... I'm cheap.

And 'look forward to' and 'clothes shopping' are mutually exclusive for me. ;)
  • safeller
    safeller Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    A DVF wrap dress once I reach my goal weight!
  • celticcateyes
    celticcateyes Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Victoria's secret!!!!!
    Even though my sister surprised me with a beautiful bra-panties set she was able to get in my current size from the Victoria's secret website, I can't wait til I can go in to the store location, get measured, and not asked to try on a bra a few sizes too small :P

But more importantly...vintage and gently-used designer label pieces :) I.E. Crossroads trading co. and others.
  • Typhanee83
    Typhanee83 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I have always wanted a pair of American Eagle jeans. I am not ready to spend the money on them though, when I still have a couple sizes to lose. Once I hit my goal, it'll be one of my rewards.

Also, Victoria's Secret. Wanna buy something scandalous and sexy!
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    I'll continue going to the thrift store. I have my pick of many of the brands listed plus so many women give away practically new clothes when they gain weight, win win :smokin:
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    I now love shopping at

Express
    White House Black Market
  • cheerforsteelers
    cheerforsteelers Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Eventually I'll have to rebuild my wardrobe and I would love to get some pieces from:

Ann Taylor
    Gap
    Express

I also love Old Navy for various items.