Options
madamluck
madamluck Posts: 42 Member
so a friend of mine has been a member here awhile and has had great results with her routine so i figured i give it a go...im one of those people who start off with great hopes and determination but never sticks with it...i have little to no support from others except from my husband and 4 kids.im hopes for joining here is that it helps keep me motivated and my eye on the goal

Replies

• need2behealthyagain
    Options
    Hi! I'm new here too. I also start off with high hopes and usually don't stick with it very well. I'll add you as a friend and maybe we can encourage each other!
  • Sevasti_Titi
    Sevasti_Titi Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

You can add me, if you like...

Welcome and best success in your fitness goals !!!
    Sevasti :)
  • Uskana5
    Uskana5 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi, I am new member.
  • ksizzle911
    ksizzle911 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you'd like. I'm getting back into this hard core after slacking off for the last month. 56 pounds down to date. I like friends who are wiling to share their food diaries and will be supportive for me as well. Check out my profile if you wish and send a message if you'd like to be friends! =)
  • amandajohnson541
    Options
    Hello I am new too. I am needing to lose at least 85lbs but more like 100. Ive never really tried a diet program but i am looking forward to seeing progress. Also looking forward to support.
    thanks
  • madamluck
    madamluck Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    i like my food so im finding it so difficult to change my bad eating habits..i should research it and learn but im taking it little my little
  • becsel
    becsel Posts: 16
    Options
    I've been on here for a month and lost 8.5 pounds. I am always overweight so am concentrating on good choices and lifetime changes. I hope to be pleasantly surprised with lifetime weight loss! Feel free to add me if you need friends.
  • jasminecandle
    Options
    Welcome! I'm new as well.
  • kshandrow
    Options
    Hello Everyone,
    I'm Karen & I have only been a member for a week,not even. I love this site & excited about this journey. I replied to another message earlier,telling you all,a little about me.
    I live in AZ,Married,in my 40's & just happen to be totally blind. I am looking for both general support & any additional support I may possibly be able to find here for women my age whom have a disability.
    I have a desk job,work in Hospitality,love reading,writing & dance & swimming. Most exercise is not fun & more challenging due to blindness.
    I have a significant amount of weight to lose. this is an amazing tool,love how it can sync up,both the IPhone & the web site,pretty accessible too.
    I am also hoping to make friends here too & support you all as well. This isnot an easy thing,but I want to become healthy.
    Take care & hope to hear from some of you.:) Karen