Anyone want to start P90X with me?

Options
I've downloaded the entire P90X video set as well as booklet (don't judge me), but I keep putting off the stat date. I was wondering if anyone would like to start thie P90X workout routine with me. I think it would go better if I had a workout buddy to get excited with/ complain with (only kidding).

Think about it!

Replies

• riskiestlavonn
    riskiestlavonn Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Well that sucks.
  • iSpuggz
    iSpuggz Posts: 39
    Options
    Just not many people starting it around now. I'm hoping to start in a month, I won't make you delay yourself that long though :P
  • Doozerk3
    Doozerk3 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi, I will start the P90X workouts with you. I've "started" them before, only to let my sore, angry body quit after the first week. It would be great to make it to the second.
  • samwise29
    samwise29 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    what is it? i've never heard of it before.
    Sam x
  • ahelgers10
    ahelgers10 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I am going to be starting on Monday the 23rd.
  • vegas711
    vegas711 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Get right in there. Started P90X and am on week 2. Lots of support at teambeachbody.com as well. Get through that first week. You'll see progress everyday. Good luck!
  • sgoessling
    sgoessling Posts: 119
    Options
    We are starting the 23rd if you want to join! Some people have already started, or are starting later. Doesnt matter as long as we have support right?? http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/673901-starting-p90x-monday-july-23rd