Starting p90x Monday (July 23rd)

Options
Anyone want to start with me?? I am going to need help!

Replies

• nastassia11
    Options
    I will !!!! :) will you do it mornings or night ?
  • sgoessling
    sgoessling Posts: 119
    Options
    yeah! someone replied! lol I will prob do it between 11-2, but really my schedule changes so much, idk lol As long as I do it, and know someone out there is doing it with me it will help!! I have the whole schedule on my beach body account, so if I need to post it I can! Do you have the dvds?
  • wvwinner
    wvwinner Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I've already started it..... Well sorta. Haha. I've done it about every second day for the last week but I would love to have a P90x partner. It nearly killed me the first few workouts and I think having the extra motivation will really help!!
  • briarashley
    Options
    im starting insanity and im going to really struggle to stay committed so id be keen to have some friends :)
  • ahelgers10
    ahelgers10 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I have started and last a few days and stopped this like 5 times. Maybe I would do better with more support and some one to check in with. So count me in! I will most likely be doing it at night unless I can start getting my butt out of bed earlier.
  • vegas711
    vegas711 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Am on week 2 right now for P90X. first few days are tough. Stick with it. gets better by mid week. Good Luck!
  • vportillo14
    vportillo14 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    i'm on day 4 today and working at it. love to stay focused with you guys
  • sgoessling
    Options
    Well awesome! So glad more people are joining! We dont all have to start at the same time, but its a tough journey, so it helps to know someone else is killing themselves too! lol Ok, so this will be a motavation/support forum and also, I though we could help keep each other on track. If you would like, feel free to post the work outs you did that day, along with your water intake (Because we have to stay on top of that!) Im starting Monday (July 23rd).

Here is the format I'll be using (unless someone has a better one) I will use my workout plan today as an example..

Day 0
    Starting Weight: 187
    Goal: Loose weight, be healthier
    Program: P90x

Workout: 10 minute trainer: Cardio. 10 minute Trainer Total Body. Flirty Girl Fitness Total Body.
    Water Intake: 12 cups
  • 1MinuteWithTina
    1MinuteWithTina Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'd love to do P90X but you need other equipment other than the DVD, don't you?
  • AggieLu
    AggieLu Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    I've done P90X on and off for several months. Good luck with :) Stay committed, and you will succeed.
  • sgoessling
    Options
    I'd love to do P90X but you need other equipment other than the DVD, don't you?

In the beginning, Just some resistance bands, and some weights.. I use 4lb weights and it cost like $15 in all at walmart. That will get you by for awhile then later on you can invest in a pull up bar if you want to start trying that, but they give you alternatives to everything!
  • nastassia11
    Options
    I'm very excited yes I have the DVDs I got them a year ago when I first tried p90x out but only did a month of it lol now I wanna be committed to the 90 days are you doing the food meals I'm just gonna eat leaner chicken fish veggies and salads and protein shake after my workout and oatmeal in the mornings .

Start weight : 113
    Goal : tone up !!!
  • nastassia11
    Options
    I'll also be Doing it in the mornings or early afternoons cause I I don't I won't do it later on the day lol
  • ahelgers10
    ahelgers10 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Starting weight: 194
    Goal: Lose weight, get into better shape.
  • kini324
    kini324 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I'm not starting it yet, but good luck! You will need various amounts of weights.

My husband is doing it now and it looks intense- great, but intense!
  • wvwinner
    wvwinner Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to start either. As I've been doing it off and on I'm going to start back at day one this coming Monday as well. I've been doing it with my boyfriend but with his work schedule we haven't been able to do it everyday. With this group I will have the motivation to do it on day's where he is at work. I found that I was getting a little discouraged because I can't keep up to DVDs all the time. But as Tony says, "do your best and forget the rest"!!!
  • Pipsg1rl
    Pipsg1rl Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    I would really like to join you! I have a borrowed copy and am ordering my own tomorrow so that I can keep it. I tried once but didn't get past the first few days. I'm in much better shape now so hoping that helps.

I don't have the food plan though, so I'm going to just try to do a good job. Monday was going to be my start date, too!!

*high five*
  • Madux1818
    Madux1818 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Anyone want to start with me?? I am going to need help!

I will, Go Birds!!!!
  • MrsSweetT
    MrsSweetT Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'll give it a try again starting Monday as I will need good support to keep me motivated...I tried it a couple of years ago and got through maybe the first week but then felt I couldn't go through with it and packed it back in the box. I guess I'll pull it out and dust it off...the results are amazing and just what I'm looking for b/c I don't just want to lose weight but also tone!

"BRING IT":indifferent:
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    I completed the program a few weeks ago and LOVED it!! Now I'm on to Insanity. Feel free to friend me if you have any questions about it :)