jillian michaels

Options
hey i was just wondering what results anyone has got form doing jillian's banish fat, boost metabolism dvd? like weight/ measurements and in how long..
I did it for the first time today after my 30 day shred but only lasted 15 mins before i thought i was gonna vom! gonna try again tomorrow though, just hope its worth it!

Replies

• xASHYxSMASHYx
    xASHYxSMASHYx Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    bump for later... I would like to see as well :)
  • WandRsmom
    WandRsmom Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Well.. I can't give you specific measurments from that dvd. I can say I am down 48lbs in 6 and a half mths, what I did was the shred for the first month , then hybrid her other dvds for the rest of the mths. BMBM, No more trouble zones, extreme shed and shred, Kickbox fast fix. I did them all through out the last 5mths, not only am I down the 48lbs but LOADS and LOADS of inches. I can show a before after pic if you like.

before-after-1.jpg
    547172_10151855811175305_1662397659_n.jpg
    (the last is the most current)

Lots of luck! I would say the BFBM is very effect at getting your stamina up as well as shedding fat.
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Well.. I can't give you specific measurments from that dvd. I can say I am down 48lbs in 6 and a half mths, what I did was the shred for the first month , then hybrid her other dvds for the rest of the mths. BMBM, No more trouble zones, extreme shed and shred, Kickbox fast fix. I did them all through out the last 5mths, not only am I down the 48lbs but LOADS and LOADS of inches. I can show a before after pic if you like.

before-after-1.jpg

Lots of luck! I would say the BFBM is very effect at getting your stamina up as well as shedding fat.

Wow!!! You look great!! I need to get on that regimen ASAP!!!
  • WandRsmom
    Options

before-after-1.jpg

Wow!!! You look great!! I need to get on that regimen ASAP!!!

aw thank you!
  • justinelaaa
    Options
    wow thats amazing!
    im already doing the 30 day shred, hopefully will be able to add banish fat in for longer than 15 mins haha!
    may need to invest in some of her other dvds aswell :)
  • WandRsmom
    Options
    wow thats amazing!
    im already doing the 30 day shred, hopefully will be able to add banish fat in for longer than 15 mins haha!
    may need to invest in some of her other dvds aswell :)

For me, if I was going to choose 1, it would be No More Trouble Zones, or Ripped in 30. (thats one I forgot to mention earlier, I knew I forgot one). They were the most effect for me personally.