New and blogging too!

I am new and joined at the same time as a friend that is across the country. To help keep myself in line with fitness and life in general I am going to do a daily blog on here as well.

I've never done that before but so far am finding that connecting to this is making me think more about not just my weight and health but what comes next for me.

I am newly single at the age of 52 and have some health issues that I am working around as well. I can use all the friends I can get and welcome any comments about my blog. Again, never done that before so be gentle with me! :tongue:

I am in California in the desert and am mostly up at night and sleeping during the day due to the heat. Obviously not the best health wise but a challenge to work around.

I look forward to "meeting" new people here.

Replies

• 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Hi. I joined 4 days ago. Been trying to blog daily, too. I am on the central coast of California. Up late tonight from an excruciating migraine that finally calmed down a tad, but now I am just awake. Dogs and rain and snoring cat. So I figured I might as well check here, then try once again to sleep since it's time to take more meds.
  • I've been on here for just a little over two weeks and I love it! Everyone is really very supportive and I'm sure you will get a ton of friends here to help you on your way, and you can add me if you like!
  • Grynnie
    Grynnie Posts: 2
    Thanks! I'd love it if a few peeps would take a look at my blog and let me know what you think. I am trying to find things to focus on as I reshape my body and my life. Not everything has to do with calorie counts and I think there are a lot of us out there that have been emotional eaters. I am trying to learn not to shove food in my mouth when I am stressed and the blog is hopefully going to be one of my tools.

Thanks again for the welcome.
  • Anappy
    Anappy Posts: 45 Member
    Hi there!!! New to this as well.. friend me, the more support and encouragment the better :flowerforyou:
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Thanks! I'd love it if a few peeps would take a look at my blog and let me know what you think.

Looks like we have to be a friend in order to seey our blog.
  • Lucille51
    Lucille51 Posts: 56 Member
    Hello there

sounds like you have a lot of change in your life right now, happy to offer support,

good luck with the blogging too!