work out dvd ideas?

Options
I do zumba exhilirate and it comes with other dvds but I would like to do other workouts just dont know what. What have you used and how has it helped you?

Replies

• Freyja2023
    Freyja2023 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I have my own little mini collection of DVD's LOL I loved Turbo Jam the orginal one. It worked for me and helped me get really good form and is one of my favorite standbys, whenever I get into a workout rut that is the one that I pop in to get back on track. I also love 8 minute abs series, but they are really hard to find now days on DVD they are old but you can find them on youtube. Right now I am loving the Butt Bible, again you can find on youtube. I am just about done my first 2 weeks of level one and am already seeing great results in my thighs and bum area. I tried the Brazillian butt lift but found that some of the moves were really hard to learn, but sister liked that one. And my old staple workout is the biggest loser volume 2. I started with that one three years ago and still sometimes put it in. I tried the 30 day shred and a lot of the biggest loser workouts. My son really like Billy Blake but now he is into lifting weights more then DVD's LOL. Like I said I started a whole little collection of vids. I tried P90X, but it was really hard and I hurt so bad I decided to go with turbo jam instead. I had mostly bought that one for my hubby cause he wanted to try it and in a moment of insanity decided to try and give it a whirl. That one is really tough and at the time I was still really out of shape so was not ready for it yet, I may decided to give it a shot again someday, but not anytime soon. For now I am just doing the Butt Bible and the 8 minute abs after I am done I may do another round or find a new one to get me excited again :)
  • hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    Options
    I love graboid... you can download movies and u can also download insanity and p90x...and im sure quite a few other work out videos...it is 20 dollars a month...but I think it's sooo worth it...some of the quality can be poopy though...but eh if ya search a lil bit you'll find the right quality vids.... I'm trying out insanity tomorrow...and hoping I dont die of exhaustion within the first 15 mins :laugh:
  • eviegreen
    eviegreen Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 20 of the 30 Day Shred and I love it! It won't satisfy most people who keep watch on the scale -- I've lost only one pound on it -- but I take measurements as a gauge of how I'm doing and I see a huge difference there. So far, I've lost 9 inches in my waist, 12 inches in my hips, 6 inches in my thighs, and 4 inches in my biceps. It's a killer, but the difference is phenomenal.
  • fitmommy75
    fitmommy75 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I have almost all of Jillian Michaels dvds. All of the exercise routines are about 30-35 minutes so short enough to do everyday.
  • gailduncan
    gailduncan Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Try 30 day shred, the videos are on YouTube if you want to see what it's like before buying the DVD.
  • _Wucykins_
    _Wucykins_ Posts: 12
    Options
    I have the Pilates for dummies dvd and its actually pretty good and quite easy to do everyday,
  • tekeyla25
    tekeyla25 Posts: 84
    Options
    Yeah I saw it on youtube and did it (30 day shred) I was freaking dying. I cant do pushups because i have arthritis in my shoulders and it agrivates it. :( I havent heard of turbo jam im going to look it up! Bump more Ideas I know there is alot out there!