Almost there..Need motivation to hit 100 pics

Options

Replies

• MissyMissy18
    MissyMissy18 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Beautiful story and beautiful pictures!!!!
  • kimmerkay
    kimmerkay Posts: 110
    Options
    Amazing story!! AND freakishly similar to mine...Although, I'm just starting. My first marriage was a rough one, then I found my true love, then just a few months ago my daughter told me she didn't want to end up like me (said in a nice way), signed up here that night. I'm 115 pounds overweight and 45.... Similar! NOW if I could just lose the weight! VERY INSPIRING! Thanks for sharing!
  • Terrific job making such amazing progress :happy:
  • SixCatFaerie
    SixCatFaerie Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    You look amazingly fantastic! Yep, upon reading your story & seeing your pictures... I'm crying. You can & will do it! Much love!
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Wow awesome
  • susanfisher
    susanfisher Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    WOW!! I loved reading your story, you have done an awesome job!! Be proud in that swimsuit!! I have just started my weight loss but I too will get there! : )
  • hsandall
    hsandall Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a great story and greater new body! Congrats and hope that last pound melts off soon!
  • newmrsdec10
    newmrsdec10 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    You have already done so well! You've got what you need to finish it up! Good luck with your half marathon; you're going to knock it out.
  • nikkiprickett
    nikkiprickett Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Absolutely wonderful!! nice job!
  • carebear7951
    carebear7951 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    wow! You are doing an amazing job...Keep up the good work.
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    You are such an INSPIRATION!! Great job, keep it up!! That one pound can be frustrating, but as long as you keep living your healthy lifestyle, any excess weight will come off and stay off. WELL DONE!!!
  • Patford70
    Patford70 Posts: 12
    Options
    You were beautiful before but gorgeous now. So happy for you.
  • fatpanda96
    fatpanda96 Posts: 77
    Options
    You're beautiful and inspiring.
  • 26Nirak
    26Nirak Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Look at you!!! Amazing!!! And such a heart-warming story - thank you for sharing!!
  • jenalderman
    jenalderman Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Thanks again everyone. I really needed the encouragement. I am ramped up and ready to go!
  • tawny7
    tawny7 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! You can do it!!! Heck...you're already doing it!!!
    Love the pics...you have a beautiful family. :flowerforyou:
  • SuziQueue
    SuziQueue Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Godspeed to you in training and during the marathon.
  • pjstar31
    pjstar31 Posts: 26
    Options
    GREAT job! A true inspiration to all of us.

In regards to that 1 pound ... I know you want it and you will get it but the most important thing is that you're keeping that weight off. You're maintaining and not gaining and that's what a lot of people have the hardest time with. Before starting MFP I was the yo-yo type so I know how hard it is to stop yourself from returning to your old habits.

Keep it up and you WILL lose that 1 more pound!
  • claymic
    claymic Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    wow....that is absolutely fantastic!!! well done
  • salmat77
    salmat77 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely gorgeous, congrats on your success and thank you for sharing... YOU are such an inspiration!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!