Need friends and support on MFP. Please add me :)

Options
Feel free to add me, I need all the support/help I can get. x x

Replies

• oboeing
    oboeing Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    welcome! i've been serious about this for almost 2 weeks, and the support i've gotten from people here is amazing and makes all the difference in the world!!!!
  • AeCherie
    AeCherie Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi there! I decided to come back and give MFP an honest chance. I was being lazy and not logging food in, but I hope to stick to it this time!
  • AudreyandHana
    AudreyandHana Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome! I have just started too. I started last Saturday and have been touched and amazed by the friendliness of the people on here. We are all in this together, so feel free to add me to your new friends list.
  • patazzirat
    Options
    I'm there with you! I've been doing this on and off for a while, not taking it too seriously, until I got some scary news from my doctor last Friday. Oi! There is nothing like a reality check to help you get on track, but I have known deep down for a long time that I need to do something. I've lost NO weight so far, but I am determined to get there! What I am hoping is that I can have fun while doing it!
  • sunshine77493
    sunshine77493 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'll be happy to add you. I've been on this journey for almost 7 months. My original goal was to get to 135lb (61kg). I've now revised that down to 19% body fat but MFP only does weight goals so I'll readjust my weight goal based on that.

Great support here. I've been on bioidentical hormones for the last 4 years and I cannot say enough good things about them. It's the best thing for PCOS.
  • vb4evr
    vb4evr Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Welcome to what is hopefully a great lifestyle change for you. Lots of great people around to help support you along your journey. If you wish another supportive friend, please feel free to send me a request.
  • whadafuq
    whadafuq Posts: 4
    Options
    add me! :)
  • georgeinthecord
    georgeinthecord Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    let do this! sending you a friend request.
  • MommaKit79
    MommaKit79 Posts: 852
    Options
    I'll add you!! WE GOT THIS!!!
  • emccand
    emccand Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me also, I need friends who actually log on every day lol! :flowerforyou:
  • bikebanditandy
    bikebanditandy Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! There is a small group of us who are all very supportive :)
  • bobcooks920
    Options
    I'll add you!
  • merls74
    merls74 Posts: 25
    Options
    Been on here since April lost some weight, but need to start some more serious exercise too. Sent you a friend request. I'm willing to help and anyone can feel free to add me as well! :bigsmile:
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • Berto0391
    Berto0391 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I'll support any of you guys...and ladies...go ahead and add me:smile:
  • JilianneNicole
    JilianneNicole Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Sending friend request! Anyone else feel free to add me! Always on and encouraging and honest when need be!!!
  • LorryGuthrie
    LorryGuthrie Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Sent a request!! :happy: