If money was no object

Options
:smile: If money was no obejct what would you do to loose weight/keep fit, without surgery too.

I would employ a personal trainer for eight weeks (wishful thinking) who would take measurements, weight etc. keep me away from mirrors, clothes, internet, phone etc. programme a suitable weight loss and fitness schedule, complete it alongisde, maybe more than one personal trainer, keep me motivated, busy from morning till nght, no disctrations contact with others until the final reveal and see just what I would be able to achieve. extreme?

what would you do?

Replies

• samblanken
    samblanken Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Hire a nutrionist/chef to prepare my meals.
    I do a pretty good job of that on my own, but if I didn't have to worry about it, that would free up more time and mental energy to focus on being the buff momma I want to be!!
  • sho3girl
    sho3girl Posts: 10,799 Member
    Options
    personal trainer and chef (to make sure I eat correctly) and shrink on hand to deal with my bad food choices

will be interesting to read other responses too
  • jcomley1
    jcomley1 Posts: 133
    Options
    hmmmm if money was no object i would
    (1) build an olympic sized indoor swimming pool in my house- I cannot stand sharing lanes. If I get kicked in the face one more time..... :angry:
    (2) I would have my own gym. KITTED to the hilt with all my favourite machines.
    (3) hire a chef to buy and cook healthy meals for me every day so I dont have to worry about it.
    (4) just for luxury sake... hire a masseuse twice a week to get the aches out my tired body. :heart:

A girl can dream right!!!!!!!!! :laugh:
  • TheOfficialEpic
    Options
    Would TOTALLY hire the chippie from *****in' Kitchen to make all my meals for me. That would be the best!! #HEAVENONEARTH :)
  • m60kaf
    m60kaf Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    I honestly don't see money as an obstacle to fitness

I suppose I just wouldn't work and spend all my time training
  • ahelgers10
    ahelgers10 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I would have a personal trainer, chef to cook me healthy meals with what I like, and I would add a room onto my house and put in my own gym.
  • Huckle97
    Huckle97 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'd hire someone to cook all my meals, and tell me what to eat and when. I have the time to cook usually, but I don't know how to make it taste good and still be super healthy, and I get bored with the same foods over and over again. I'm also afraid to try cooking new foods- I figure if I screw it up thats money out the window.
  • kateanne27
    kateanne27 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    A big ole pool! And the very best sports bra money can buy.
  • TheVimFuego
    TheVimFuego Posts: 2,412 Member
    Options
    More money would make absolutely no difference to my progress.
  • 3LittleMonkeyMom
    Options
    I would travel to different places each month for scenic hikes, and lessons in different types of training to stop boredom. I would go to Camp Do More...which started today! BOO! Maybe next year.

Of course, I would hire a personal chef familiar to the area (for out of country) to make me lower calorie authentic regional dishes for everywhere I go. (With stuff I will actually eat!)

And I would try a massage finally.
  • annebubbles
    annebubbles Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I would have a heated POOL for the wintertime in a warm sun-porch with a retractable roof (with a screen to keep the bugs out) for summer days. I LOVE SWIMMING!!!! I also want a tummy tuck & a boob lift. oh, sorry you said no surgery. (I still want it)
  • caraguard
    caraguard Posts: 41
    Options
    If money was no object, I wouldn't have to work and I'd pay my trainer lots of money to work with me more than 2x a week!

I'd also have a sweet fitness center at home with all the best equipment.
  • DisneyAddictRW
    DisneyAddictRW Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    Have a pool and a chef.