Shoes for Turbo Fire

Options
smareeh
smareeh Posts: 117 Member
I have some awesome running shoes but wondering what type of shoes will be best for something like Turbo Fire?

Replies

• kbrooks323
    kbrooks323 Posts: 22
    Options
    I actually wear Vibrams (the barefoot shoes) when I do TurboFire! However, it's probably the best to wear something designed for cross training or high impact. Saucony makes a really great high impact shoe (http://www.shoes.com/en-US/Product/EC1317355-5148074/Saucony/Black_Pink/Women's+Grid+Excursioni+TR6.aspx)
  • smareeh
    Options
    Thanks, I will check those out.
  • joankpoirier
    joankpoirier Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Barefoot!!!! No shoes at all.. :tongue:
  • rebel9
    rebel9 Posts: 16
    Options
    I'm barefoot when doing Insanity. Makes it harder, but that's kinda the point!
  • jadedzen
    jadedzen Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    i wear nike free run 3's for activities that could be done barefoot. dance has been mean to my feet and i need more support than barefoot usually :)
  • smareeh
    Options
    i wear nike free run 3's for activities that could be done barefoot. dance has been mean to my feet and i need more support than barefoot usually :)

I was a pointe dancer too!
  • navyw1fe
    navyw1fe Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I hear Vibrams are great..going to the NEX(navy exchange) in a few to check them out..need something light weight and good support for Turbofire(lots of jumping) and i go jogging a few times a week! will let you know what I think of them :happy: