Almost there..Need motivation to hit 100 pics

Options

Replies

• MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    Options
    You look freaking awesome!!!! You've done an amazing job.
  • Letters24You
    Letters24You Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Great transformation!
  • Deltabigboy
    Options
    Absolutely unbelievably amazing!!!
  • lmr9
    lmr9 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    You are BEAUTIFUL!!! Great job!!! You should be SO proud of yourself!!! :flowerforyou:
  • kteamhill
    kteamhill Posts: 21
    Options
    You look absolutely wonderful! You so have this! Switch up an exercise routine or something. Give your body a little.. "what the heck!?" jolt on your next workout!
  • only1tcb
    only1tcb Posts: 23
    Options
    Awesome story! While the change has to come from within, it's nice that you have a great support system.
  • karijoeide
    karijoeide Posts: 103
    Options
    You look wonderful! Thanks for being such an inspiration to so many others out there! Keep working hard; it is paying off!
  • aammie12
    aammie12 Posts: 25
    Options
    i think you just became inspiration and moviation for me
  • Colbyandsage
    Colbyandsage Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    WOW! You are an inspiration! I had tears when I read about your daughter telling you about you being around for her to raise her kids. :heart:
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Wow!! An amazing story!! Congrats on all your success!!
  • RuthSweetTooth
    RuthSweetTooth Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    What loose skin? You look wonderful and are an inspiration! Add me if you need another friend!

Ruth
  • kyrstin__1188
    kyrstin__1188 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    you are awesome, and you look fantastic! :)
  • BarbellBlondieRuns
    BarbellBlondieRuns Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    va va voom! You look hot! Way to go! I think it's time for you to throw out the scale. Use your clothes & a measuring tape to maintain your size. Don't get hung up on that one pesky pound! :)
  • annlouise2
    annlouise2 Posts: 25
    Options
    you look absolutely brilliant, you should be so proud! good on you x
  • TinaDay1114
    TinaDay1114 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    First of all, I think you looked beautiful in ALL of the pictures. Even your heaviest one. You have a nice shape!

And that SWIMSUIT photo?? I think it's just gorgeous. Do NOT apologize for anything. I'm 42, and I don't have the shape for a bikini (too boxy, not nice curves like you), so you ROCK that thing ANYTIME!!! Wahoo.

Lastly, you've earned every single joyful moment -- your progress w/the weight loss, your progress with loving who you are, and loving your daughter / family so much that you'd fight for ALL of your relationships (that lovely man, too!), and for YOURSELF. That's an accomplishment and a reward no one can take away from you -- not even that scale. :love:

HUGS from here!!
  • Jking826
    Jking826 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    OMG!! You look AMAZING....How dare you think you was going to offend someone you was HOT in that swimsuit lol...You have come a LONG way, wow...You should be proud to show off that body.... I love to here how your husband and daughter (she is beautiful) are support. Its great to have family support....Enjoy your new life!
  • rbrannock
    rbrannock Posts: 169
    Options
    Reading that and seeing your pics just made my morning! You look AMAZING and have done a fantastic job. That 1 lb will be gone in no time and you already have reason to celebrate. CONGRATS and thanks for inspiring me!!!!
  • Jessies_journey
    Jessies_journey Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are gorgeous!! Such a beautiful story - thanks for sharing it with us!!
  • Timby1
    Timby1 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    You've done a wonderful job. Don't get discouraged over that 1 pound..keep on doing what you're doing. You're an inspiration to me.
  • jenalderman
    jenalderman Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    First of all, I think you looked beautiful in ALL of the pictures. Even your heaviest one. You have a nice shape!

And that SWIMSUIT photo?? I think it's just gorgeous. Do NOT apologize for anything. I'm 42, and I don't have the shape for a bikini (too boxy, not nice curves like you), so you ROCK that thing ANYTIME!!! Wahoo.

Lastly, you've earned every single joyful moment -- your progress w/the weight loss, your progress with loving who you are, and loving your daughter / family so much that you'd fight for ALL of your relationships (that lovely man, too!), and for YOURSELF. That's an accomplishment and a reward no one can take away from you -- not even that scale. :love:

HUGS from here!!

Wow....your comments really hit home. You are right, I've earned so much more than a new body during my journey and with my family. My promise to you and all my new friends..... I am no longer going to let that 1 lb take ANYTHING away from what I've already lost....and gained! Thank you so much!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!