Protein powder excitement

Options
I can't be the only person who gets excited over new protein powder? I feel so sad but I can't wait to try a new brand/ flavour!

Just ordered from my protein.com some Impact whey in toffee and Night time blend in chocolate. Will be the first time I've ordered from this site after hearing good reports on their products.

Now just got to wait for it to be delivered

......waiting.....

...still waiting!

Replies

• _stephanie0
    _stephanie0 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    i just ordered cinnamon roll flavor.... im gonna put that *kitten* all up in my oatmeal NOM NOM NOM!!

getting in it one week *rubs hand together*
  • KraseyBeauty
    Options
    OMG YES, I love protein powder. Straight up in a shaker cup, with a banana and some ice in the vitamix, mixed in with cottage cheese or greek yogurt, pancakes, in oatmeal. So versatile! What are your favorite brands/flavors?
  • Picola1984
    Picola1984 Posts: 1,133
    Options
    I like

PHD pharma whey in chocolate cookie
    Solgar whey in vanilla bean
    USN casein in vanilla
    Presicion whey in vanilla

Not had anything as exotic as cinnamon roll yet! Sounds delicious

I like to bake with the powder too so I normally get vanilla and it depends on my budget too
  • jnhu72
    jnhu72 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    I love True Nutrition

I have tried:
    Birthday Cake
    Chocolate
    Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
    Peanut Butter and Jelly

I just ordered:
    Double Chocolate Chip Mint
    Orange Creamsicle

They have so many flavors I can't wait to try!
  • JustPeachy044
    JustPeachy044 Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Still exploring protein powders too! Looking for something with limited soy and additives myself. Will definitely keep an eye on this thread for ideas!
  • jnhu72
    jnhu72 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Still exploring protein powders too! Looking for something with limited soy and additives myself. Will definitely keep an eye on this thread for ideas!

try truenutrition.com. You make your own mixs and can even get them with no flavor or with flavor but unsweetened. They have all types of protein to choose from (pea, rice, whey, casein, etc.) and are very resonable. I paid $7 for 1lb of flavored pea protein.
  • ockara
    ockara Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    @srsteier...defensenutrition.com has an organic warrior whey from GF cows, no gmos,no soy, no hormones, etc. You may want to check it out.
  • JustPeachy044
    Options
    wow, thanks for the suggestions. I will look both of those up!
  • TheUnwritten
    TheUnwritten Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I cant wait to try some Red Velvet cake by Iforce nutrition. I also love me some Trutein. Cinnabun , vanilla and chocolate peanut butter cup.
  • JustPeachy044
    Options
    got some "tera's whey" at Whole Foods. Glad it was just one packet. I hated it, had to dump half of it out!