NO-Shotgun and weight loss

First let me say searching for Shotgun in these forums is funny. Anyhow, just replaced my pre-workout supplement and am going to try NO-Shotgun. I'm trying to rid myself of the last 10 or 15 pounds of fat and wondered if anyone saw fat loss results using this. The Redline in it is suppose to help. Did you combine it with anything else? I'm going to use it anyway for the protein as my last cretine supplement had no protein. Alse, how does this stuff increase bench by 1180%? Are my math skills so far off that I don't understand?

Replies

• Did you try this?? If so, how did you like it?? My boyfriend gave me his tub of it to try and I am going to this afternoon when I go for my run...
  • BackTatJIM
    BackTatJIM Posts: 1,140 Member
    NO shotgun is a preworkout drink, I have not used it but I use a similar product. It will not help you lose weight. It will give you more energy for your workouts, better muscle pumps while weight training, can help speed up recovery time between sets while weight training. Again I have never used this, but these are just a few things it is supposed to do for you when taken shortly before a workout. It is mainly a product for weight lifting, but I am sure you could use it as a energy supplement any time.