"IT WORKS" bodywraps?!

Options
has anyone else tried the it works body wraps, and what did you guys think?

Replies

• lippy1727
    lippy1727 Posts: 53
    Options
    Works as a quick fix, is this because you want to loose inchs in general or for an event??
  • shelbiejo
    shelbiejo Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I hear good and bad things about them. I personally have never tried them, but I'd like to just so I can get an actual opinion on them. I know that you can't just use those and expect to lose all your weight. A girl I know sells them and says the results last longer if you eat healthy and are active. She doesn't promote them for weight loss though. She promotes them to firm skin, reduce cellulite, and lighten stretch marks.
  • sydneylonnelle
    sydneylonnelle Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Nope I did one the other night at a friends party.. just for fun, I mean i'm sure if you just keep eating bad and not excercising the toxins and bloatiness will cause the inches to come back really fast, but i just thought it was interesting how the bloatiness did go away. It would be perfect for like a night out, or a wedding or something. But, I was just wondering what other people thought.
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    Body wraps have no health benefit and the effect they have on your body, physically, is only temporary. Not something you should waste time on unless you're trying to shoehorn yourself into an outfit for a special occasion that you're only going to wear once.