New Today 7/19/12

Options
Hi out there! I am new to MFP and I have a little over 80lbs to lose. Would really love some support :)

Replies

• TallyGal97
    TallyGal97 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    You can do this! I've only been here a day and the peeps here are amazing!:wink:
  • RockinSkiBunny
    RockinSkiBunny Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Our goals are pretty close. Mine was to lose 75 and I have lost 43 so far. I know it's going to get harder the closer I get but I am determined this time!!
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Hi out there! I am new to MFP and I have a little over 80lbs to lose. Would really love some support :)

Welcome To MFP:):) I'm glad you joined today:):) Here if you need support and encouragement:):):) On Your Healthy Journey!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Doreen9686
    Doreen9686 Posts: 62
    Options
    I have a month or so on MFP. I haven't really joined in the discussions on this site or added any friends. Feel free to add me, we all need to start somewhere!
  • mommamills
    mommamills Posts: 437
    Options
    then you've come to the right place!! Welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • faefaith
    faefaith Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    We have similar goals! :wink: Friend me up!
  • drgooch
    drgooch Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I try my hardest to give support!!
  • seardefilip
    Options
    you can add me-

your journey will be WELL WORTH IT and the support this page offers is AMAZING
  • christyd4
    christyd4 Posts: 191
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me, I am on here everyday and love to support and be supported :)
  • SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP :D

I hope you enjoy your time here and have fun reaching your goals.

Please feel free to add me if you'd like some more encouragement :flowerforyou:
  • jjnt007
    jjnt007 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on starting your journey. I have 50 more pounds to lose. Good luck.
  • KJoy7
    KJoy7 Posts: 246
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I joined this month also :smile:
  • jgunn81
    jgunn81 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    welcome

ive got around 100 left to lose, feel free to add me :)
  • AlexNickos
    AlexNickos Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'll add you I like to support and be supported :D actually I'm going to add everyone on this page who cares if some decline :p
  • lisamarie64
    lisamarie64 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm back on MFP. Getting serious about the weight situation. The older I get the harder it is to lose. Looking to lose 25. And will be headed back to the gym in a few weeks. I'm doing the Vi shakes and have noticed more energy and appetite control. Been on for about a week. Lots 5 pounds
  • rcloyd5
    rcloyd5 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I had about 62 pounds to lose. I have lost almost 30 pounds through the help of MFP! I love to give motivation as well as receive support!
  • brwneyedirish813
    brwneyedirish813 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Feel free to add me! :D I'll help you in anyway i can! :D