Date tonight (So nervous!) Update--

Options
I couldn't find my old thread, so anyone who I left hanging on the last one, I'm sorry!
I've been sooo busy--

BUT, there was a second date.
And a third.
And a couple of amazing kisses.

Things are going well.

He wants to take me out on his motorcycle sometime soon-- eek! :bigsmile:

Replies

• VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    OOO exciting! I didn't see your first thread but now I'm hooked lol Keep us updated! Good luck... what are wearing? :happy:

~Leash :heart:
  • junkgypsy
    junkgypsy Posts: 217
    Options
    I have no earthly idea what to wear! Haha, he's wanting to take me out on his bike, and his 4-wheeler. I have to find appropriate outfits for both! :laugh:
  • VballLeash
    Options
    hmm... yea I supposed a dress wouldn't cut it! Jeans and a cute top always work :happy: OOO maybe a cute hat! I don't know if your a hat girl though

• VballLeash
    Options
    Ummm yea I'm finding myself getting really excited for you, I want a date! lol
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    I couldn't find my old thread, so anyone who I left hanging on the last one, I'm sorry!
    I've been sooo busy--

BUT, there was a second date.
    And a third.
    And a couple of amazing kisses.

Things are going well.

He wants to take me out on his motorcycle sometime soon-- eek! :bigsmile:

I've been there from the beginning, and wondered how things were going! Glad to hear they're going great! Awwwwww! :smile:
  • coolviolet73
    Options
    Ok, being the daughter of a biker as I am, your first priority is safety---wear some heavy denim, or better yet, leather. Hey, who doesn't look sexy as hell in leather anyway? And a helmet. Be safe so you can enjoy future dates with your handsome guy :-).

Have fun!
  • Zephyr36608
    Options
    Ok, being the daughter of a biker as I am, your first priority is safety---wear some heavy denim, or better yet, leather. Hey, who doesn't look sexy as hell in leather anyway? And a helmet. Be safe so you can enjoy future dates with your handsome guy :-).

Have fun!
    Amen!:flowerforyou:
  • junkgypsy
    Options
    I own nothing leather. Hahaha.
  • junkgypsy
    Options
    Date numero 4 was last night.
    He came over at 9 and we hung out until 5am, just enjoy each other's company.
    Annnd...

Drum roll please...
    It's official.
    We've achieved boyfriend & girlfriend status.

We were talking last night about how much we both care about each other, so soon.

It's scary, but like I told him, it's a good scary.

I am a very smitten kitten, ladies and gentlemen. :smile:
  • VballLeash
    Options
    Thats so exciting!!! Congrats :happy:

• junkgypsy
    Options
    K, so, I have no idea how to post a picture.

So go here if ya wanna see us. :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v306/beautyxschoolxdropout/MeAndJustin.jpg

<3
  • GreenEyedMonster
    Options
    Lucky guy... just tell me if he doesn't treat you right then give me his email address. I can be really scary over a computer. :devil: :laugh:
  • junkgypsy
    Options
    I'll keep that in mind.
    He's pretty great, though. :smile:
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    oh, I get all fuzzy happy reading this stuff! Have a great time, wear a helmet, and leather for sure!
  • BrenNew
    Options
    oh, I get all fuzzy happy reading this stuff! Have a great time, wear a helmet, and leather for sure!

I second all that! :smile:
  • erikazj
    erikazj Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    K, so, I have no idea how to post a picture.

So go here if ya wanna see us. :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v306/beautyxschoolxdropout/MeAndJustin.jpg

<3

What a lovely picture! You look fab :smile:
  • junkgypsy
    Options
    Okay, people!
    Haha.
    So, I kinda fell off the wagon with the whole eating well thing.

The guy I was gushing about in previous posts on this thread... Well, he fell through. Apparently, I'm 'too nice' to date, and he needed to date other girls so he could be ready to settle down with me.

Needless to say, I am no longer involved with him.

My ex and I-- the one I originally wanted to lose weight to make him regret losing me-- are back together and I honestly have never been happier. I don't know where it will go, but for the moment I am deliriously happy and just enjoying the feeling.

I hope all of you are well!
  • BrenNew
    Options
    Okay, people!
    Haha.
    So, I kinda fell off the wagon with the whole eating well thing.

The guy I was gushing about in previous posts on this thread... Well, he fell through. Apparently, I'm 'too nice' to date, and he needed to date other girls so he could be ready to settle down with me.

Needless to say, I am no longer involved with him.

My ex and I-- the one I originally wanted to lose weight to make him regret losing me-- are back together and I honestly have never been happier. I don't know where it will go, but for the moment I am deliriously happy and just enjoying the feeling.

I hope all of you are well!

Aww, sorry it didn't work out with the guy. But, it sounds like you're happy enough back with your ex, let's just hope it continues that way! :wink: