What 38 Pounds Lost Looks Like for Me

Options
2»

Replies

• MariahHubert
    MariahHubert Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    It's amazing what a difference 38 lbs can make! You look so much younger!
  • iamMaLisa
    iamMaLisa Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    WOW is right!, you look fantastic... i know you have been kicking butt, i see your calories burned every day and its amazing... your a kick *kitten* lady!
  • TallyGal97
    TallyGal97 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful in both pictures and definitely look younger now. I love all of the tulips. Where was that taken?:happy:
  • purplesparklies
    purplesparklies Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Truly amazing! You look so beautiful in both but the "new" you looks radiant, happy and so young. Congrats!
  • zannyzanzanzibar
    zannyzanzanzibar Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You look amazing, well done!
  • MomGraz
    MomGraz Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Total transformation! Way to go!
  • newt141
    newt141 Posts: 19
    Options
    You look amazing! :)
  • sonomawinesnob1
    Options
    What an astounding transformation. You should be so proud of yourself.
  • starcurl
    starcurl Posts: 41
    Options
    That's at the Skagit Valley Tulip Festival. I try to go every year- it's incredibly beautiful with huge fields of vivid colors of tulips. I absolutely love it!
  • Queenb1212
    Queenb1212 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great! If it weren't for your teeth and nose matching up, I wouldn't believe it was the same person lol! Great job! Keep up the good work.
  • LisaLouisiana
    LisaLouisiana Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    It's amazing how much younger and healthier you look. Just think about how incredible you will look when you're around your goal! You're doing great!!!
  • 3LittleMonkeyMom
    Options
    Wow! Great job!! You look beautiful. :)
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,264 Member
    Options
    Wow...simply amazing. Your face is so much smaller and you look at least 10 years younger. Congrats!!!
  • carloubrew
    carloubrew Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    There is some resemblence there but you look like a different person. Way to go! That was motivation for me.
    Keep it up. :bigsmile:
  • sugarbaby54
    Options
    Congratulations! Girl you look good! You don't even look like the same person. Wow!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!