NSV - "skinny" pants (PIC)

Options
sarah2954
sarah2954 Posts: 291 Member
I have these pants that I had saved for 5 years. I loved them so much. I loved how they made my butt look. I FINALLY fit into them again a few months ago (late March, I believe). It's summer now, so I haven't worn pants in a while, but I put these on and they are ridiculously huge! I started this in an 18, these pants are a 13, and now I'm in a 4 :happy:

001-2.jpg

ETA: In case you're wondering about the jagged hole in my door, it used to be a neat cat door so my cats could get to the litter box in the basement. My great dane and neopolitan mastiff decided it looks better like this :/

Replies

• jezzydoll
    jezzydoll Posts: 12
    Options
    RIGHT ON!!!!! CONGRATS! Best Feeling EVER!
  • niecyc23
    niecyc23 Posts: 402
    Options
    WTG!!!!!
  • nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! Thanks for sharing
  • hollyNhollywood
    hollyNhollywood Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Wow, thats great results!
    And funny story about the kitty door :laugh:
  • sarah2954
    Options
    Wow, thats great results!
    And funny story about the kitty door :laugh:

My mastiff actually had the plastic ring from around the cat door stuck on her head. I'll see if I can find the photo...
  • mrs_schultz2012
    mrs_schultz2012 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    congrats!!!

dang dog! haha :laugh:
  • zannyzanzanzibar
    zannyzanzanzibar Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    That's so awesome, great job :)
  • Rockmyskinnyjeans
    Rockmyskinnyjeans Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Inspiring results! You have a Neo Mastiff AND a Great Dane?! 2 amazing, but HUGE dogs! I have 4 Boxers =)
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That's an awesome job!
  • chloebarge
    chloebarge Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Well done! Your arms look really good by the way! x
  • katiethomas742
    katiethomas742 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Well done! =)
  • pinkpolkadots25
    pinkpolkadots25 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You look amazing!
  • sarah2954
    Options
    Inspiring results! You have a Neo Mastiff AND a Great Dane?! 2 amazing, but HUGE dogs! I have 4 Boxers =)

Our mastiff passed away last June :( I miss her.... I couldn't find the cat door photo but here's a good one of the two of them when she was a puppy

016.jpg
  • Rennae9
    Rennae9 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    That Rocks! I too am running out of clothes that fit! It is perhaps the best feeling in the world!
  • sarah2954
    Options
    Well done! Your arms look really good by the way! x

Well thanks! I've been having issues with my arms :/ I don't like how they look...
  • after_the_rain
    Options
    Great job!!! You look awesome!
  • sarah2954
    Options
    That Rocks! I too am running out of clothes that fit! It is perhaps the best feeling in the world!

I used to hate shopping at thrift stores but I go all the time now. I can't believe all the nice, name brand stuff I find!
  • Belenwright23
    Options
    That is just amazing!! wonderful job!!!
  • yelpat
    yelpat Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    What a great feeling, you should be very proud :)
  • hollyNhollywood
    hollyNhollywood Posts: 426 Member
    Options

Our mastiff passed away last June :( I miss her.... I couldn't find the cat door photo but here's a good one of the two of them when she was a puppy

016.jpg

Aww, sorry to hear about your mastiff. My dalmatian passed away last Feb and I still miss her so much.
    Beautiful puppy dogs! Thanks for sharing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!