ut oh another weekend

Options
Hi everyone.I'm married and my hubby (aka "butthead") my pet name for him and his for me,we seem to eat out every weekend.I do really well all week and then lose all control.And of course my butthead is thin but needs to watch his food due to health.I want to lose 40-50 pounds.I count carbs since I hate veggies and could care less about fruit.Talk at ya later ...Sand:flowerforyou:

Replies

• sanddog24
    sanddog24 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi everyone.I'm married and my hubby (aka "butthead") my pet name for him and his for me,we seem to eat out every weekend.I do really well all week and then lose all control.And of course my butthead is thin but needs to watch his food due to health.I want to lose 40-50 pounds.I count carbs since I hate veggies and could care less about fruit.Talk at ya later ...Sand:flowerforyou:
  • pmd14
    pmd14 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I so understand!!!! My weekends are also filled with eating out and I'm sorry to say drinking. My husband and I go out with friends and we usually have a "few" drinks. That can be over 1000 calories. Then my "guard" goes down and I EAT. On the weekend I also find my schedule is erractic and I don't eat regular 3 meals so there is more of a chance to over eat.
    Good luck to you and let me know how you do.
  • amandacain1997
    amandacain1997 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    We too always go out to eat on weekends! Since January when we both started our diets together, we were concerned that we wouldn't be able to go out as often. We used to sometimes grab fastfood on weekdays, but have since cut that out...unless of course we go to Subway or we sometimes get Tendergrill sandwhiches from Burger King...they are both around 400 calories...that is usually doable for us.

As far as weekends go, we still go out to eat, but are more careful about what we order...I try to stick with grilled chicken as often as possible, and seafood is always a better option as long as you stay away from fried items. We also always alow ourselves a "free day" where we can go out to dinner at the place of our choice and splurge a little bit. It gives us something to look forward to during the week, and makes our week of working hard to stay away from the bad stuff all worth it!

Go out to eat and enjoy it!! (Just don't overdue it!):flowerforyou:
  • sanddog24
    sanddog24 Posts: 3
    Options
    Thank -you for the feedback and i can relate to "the few drinks".Love my beer but it really makes me hungry and tired.So now only drink on the weekends.seems to help out a bit.Just need to have more willpower.
  • abbychelle07
    abbychelle07 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Ekkk! I am going out to eat tonight for Mother's Day and they don't have nutritional information on the website of the restaurant! :grumble:

I would much rather decide what to get ahead of time, and how much I can eat, but I guess I will do my best. I will TRY to eat half of what I order, but that is so hard once you start eating....yum....