What do you do when...

- you're sitting at home on a rainy day and you just can't find the motivation to workout at all? Help!

Replies

• ocukor1
    ocukor1 Posts: 66
    I watch something on Netflix.
    - you're sitting at home on a rainy day and you just can't find the motivation to workout at all? Help!
  • Something is better than nothing. If you don't have the motivation to do a full workout, then just do half of it or 10 minutes. Tell yourself that if after you do that and you want to stop, you can without any guilt. Almost always, once I start even with the intention of stopping soon, I can't help but finish out the entire workout. If it's getting to the gym that is the problem, then do some cardio at home.. something, anything. A mini workout is better than no workout.
  • I play some games on the wii. It's not as intense as a normal workout, and you just feel like you're playing/dancing around. But you're at least burning some calories :)
  • kate11233
    kate11233 Posts: 13
    I play some games on the wii. It's not as intense as a normal workout, and you just feel like you're playing/dancing around. But you're at least burning some calories :)

aha... wii sounds good right about now. :)
  • Kashton2011
    Kashton2011 Posts: 324 Member
    I find that putting music on helps. Also I'll do some squats or crunches during ad breaks helps - at least its something
  • I play some games on the wii. It's not as intense as a normal workout, and you just feel like you're playing/dancing around. But you're at least burning some calories :)

aha... wii sounds good right about now. :)

I know, right!!?! I didn't get to do my normal workout this morning, cause me and my workout buddy went up to another town to get a bunch of wii stuff to split. Can't wait to try out the DDR and Zumba games!! Usually when we workout, I get so caught up in who has the higher score for what game, that I don't even remember that it's a workout lol. I love my wii :) Great for when you're not up for a major workout :)