New to my fitness pal ??

Options
I am new to my fitness pal and had a total of 22 lbs to loose (16.5 lbs when I joined) so far I am doing really well, running daily and watching what I eat, using my pre baby body as motivation. I REALLY want my fit body back, I remember how GOOD it felt to be thin, no amount of food was worth sacrificing my body. I cant wait to feel good about myself again - it's a work in progross! 13 lbs to go!

Replies

• Mogwai1985
    Mogwai1985 Posts: 31
    Options
    Welcome to MyFitnessPal! If you want you can add me.
  • JamieMommy1985
    JamieMommy1985 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
  • jorie71
    jorie71 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am fairly new to this. This has been very eye-opening as far as seeing what I am eating! Yikes! No wonder I'd been gaining so much weight! I think this is a great site and app!
  • toaster6
    toaster6 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Much luck to you! Feel free to add me if you want someone to motivate you.
  • JamieMommy1985
    Options
    I totally agree! This site is awesome and realyl helps you track your weight loss so well
  • Morgan103084
    Options
    I too am working to get back into my pre prego clothes.. oh how i miss them.... and my body. I've got 30 lbs to go. add me if you like, love having new friends to keep me motivated, and vice versa.
  • mrs_schultz2012
    mrs_schultz2012 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    good luck! feel free to add me also if you want more friends :happy:
  • dellrio
    dellrio Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site - it is fantastic and makes fitness management an afterthought. Log what you eat, stay in your goal - loose weight! Congrats on your progress too!
  • JamieMommy1985
    Options
    Thanks! I have been working really hard at it and cant wait to hit my goal weight!
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    i added you
  • jenheu77
    jenheu77 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I started fitness pal yesterday. I saw a nutritionist on Tuesday because I have high cholesterol. She really helped me out and suggested this website. For the last two days I have jogged/walked for 40 minutes and am excited that I am jogging. Ideally I would like to lose 55.8 pounds and get to my goal weight of 160. I have lost two in the past two days. For right now my goal is to get under the 200 lb mark, which the nutritionist said would really help me- so 15.9 to go. It's been almost four years since I was under 200lbs. I am young and with my stress level, and potential for blocked arteries, I could have a stroke. So far I look forward to logging into this website and enjoy tracking my food and exercise.
  • JamieMommy1985
    Options
    Jenheau77 - You sound very motivated! good luck on your weight loss journey!!