Jillian Michaels 'RIPPED In 30' Challenge (Starting 7/20)

Options
So, I've tried this DVD before, and its fantastic but I can never get past week 1 due to soreness/laziness! However, I'm determined to try again because I would love it if I could tone and shape my body! Anyone wanna join in?! We could post before and after pictures and motivate each other!

Replies

• danithegirl89
    danithegirl89 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Are you going to do it everyday?
  • curlygirly80
    curlygirly80 Posts: 176
    Options
    I will try it! I also fall into this category where I can't get passed week 2. But count me in. I need to get this *kitten* back on track!
  • sempertracy
    sempertracy Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm in! This is the best time efficient DVD I have ever used. I did the 30 day challenge last year and saw the rewards. Let's do it!
  • Malvarez2013
    Malvarez2013 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    She says in the DVD to do it 6 days a week and take one day of rest, so I figured maybe I could take the day off in between weeks such as start week 1 of her workout for 6days, take a break, and then start her week 2 routine, and so on.
  • Malvarez2013
    Malvarez2013 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I can't wait! Given that week 1 is impossible for to get past, I dread how insane week 4 is in her DVD! But we'll just motivate each other and report our 'hopefully' awesome results! Then I will have a beer to celebrate. :drinker:
  • crystal_darling
    crystal_darling Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm totally about to start day one as I type this! lol I'm waiting for it to load a bit (I'm doing it on my Ps3) Hopefully I can stick to it! Goodluck everyone! :smile: