Seeking friends to hold me accountable

Options
Hi! I'm Kathy, a 44 year old TALL blonde female from Yorktown, Virginia. I have lost 30 pounds over the last three months with MFP and Atkins diet. I'm looking to lose about 100 more pounds, though I could stand to lose about 125-140. I am looking for friends who will drop me a line every now and again (and the favor will be returned) to just check up on me and to hold me accountable. I promise to be reaffirming yet firm in returning support. All you need to do is send me a friend request... no one will be denied!

Thanks ahead of time for helping me reach my goal. Let's do this thing!
Kathy:huh:

Replies

• FatKidAtHeart88
    FatKidAtHeart88 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I am just up the road in Newport News :)
  • Skyyy12
    Skyyy12 Posts: 24
    Options
    Same here!!..i need to have that extra push as well!
  • DangCharming
    DangCharming Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I would be glad to help out! I posted a message similar to this the other day, and it was amazing how big of a difference having the support made.
  • MillerCrock
    MillerCrock Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend :happy:
  • Cainesjunior
    Options
    Hey what's up people. I'm new to this
  • stellaluna72
    Options
    Hey!! I'm also looking for buddies going through the same thing I am losing weight. Don't know much about this site but hey you support me and I'll support you!
  • MandiS80
    MandiS80 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    You can add me... the more the merrier
  • Natalee76
    Natalee76 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi there!
    I haven't been on the forums here before but would love the same things!
    I started my weight loss journey 7 weeks ago and have lost 11kg (24.2lbs) . I have another 32kgs (70lbs) at least that I want to lose.
    I'm in Perth, Western Australia!
  • MENichols5
    MENichols5 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Hello!

I am on every day (I don't log my calories on the weekend because I am usually too busy running around, but I still try and make good choices!). Anyways, I love MFP and like I said, I am here every day, whether it is to log or just check in see what's going on so feel free to friend me :)
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    I'm 4 days old here.
    40 (not 41 yet like it says)

feel free to add me!
  • puddies01
    puddies01 Posts: 17
    Options
    Hi Kathy! I'm Mindy. I signed up on here a couple of months ago and wasn't quite ready yet. But now I am and I could use support, Too! I am 212 lbs and would like to get down to 150 lbs. I lost 40 lbs 10 years ago and now have gained it all back and then some. :( Would love to be your weight loss buddy!
  • mireos
    mireos Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey!I am new on here as well and could also use the encouragement and support as well.
  • crazy4him4552
    Options
    Hi,

My name is Valerie, and If you would like, you can add me as a friend. I've found such a wonderful support group here on MFP.
    So much advice and positive encouragement...and don't forget, we keep each other accountable too. I, for sure, need that.

Good Luck and God Bless :-)
  • addict4351
    addict4351 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi :) I just started about last sunday...... I really really really need encourage too add me ;p
  • mistressmambo
    mistressmambo Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    sending you a request... I'm irma :)
  • honey_bee_keysha
    honey_bee_keysha Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    I'm new here also. Feel free to add me.
  • 20ac
    20ac Posts: 4
    Options
    30 pds is Awesome! Keep it up!! You can do anything you put your mind to!!!!
  • 101Bigred
    101Bigred Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just joined today and I am also looking for a supportive pal to help me through this difficult journey. My goal is to lose 70lbs. Good luck to you and you have my support.
  • Beautiful_Disaster108
    Options
    Hi! Anybody feel free to add me :) I'm always looking for more support and I can support people to I want to lost about 20 or so more pounds
  • mccmarc
    mccmarc Posts: 10
    Options
    hi from the uk