vitamuffins

Options
Has anyone tried them? Do you like them, worth the money? Also, can I buy them at a supermarket or only online. Thanks guys! =)

Replies

• weaklink109
    weaklink109 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    Funny you would ask. There was a post earlier today that referenced them, so I googled and went to their website, and I still had the store locator page up!!!:laugh: Here is the link to it:

http://www.vitalicious.com/store-locator.html

In my area, Washington state, Safeway seems to be the only store that carries them, but you can search by your zip to find any in your area.:smile:
  • McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    I'm a fan of the vitamuffins. I can buy them in the store, but I know they have limited store availability (I live in MI and get mine at Meijer's). I have only had 2 kinds - the deep chocolate muffin top which I LOVE and the brownies w/ pomegranate. The muffins are great and the brownies are good.....the brownies are kind of gritty and don't seem to be quite as moist as the muffins. I was at my sister's in VA over Thanksgiving and bought a few different kinds from her grocery store, but have only tried the brownies so far. From what I've found they are more expensive if you buy them online, which is really odd to me.....usually it's the opposite. I would check out the grocery stores around you and buy a box. They are in the frozen section, usually with the organic or "health" foods.

Also, you can go to the website and find stores near you that carry them. Hope this helps!
  • Mindful_Trent
    Mindful_Trent Posts: 3,954 Member
    Options
    Mmmmmm! Vitamuffins are the best. My favorite is the deep chocolate vitamuffin. Perfect for when I need a chocolate fix without resorting to something like a candy bar. Only 100 cal each and full of fiber/vitamins - perfect to fit into your eating plan.
  • willywonka
    willywonka Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    I LOVE vitamuffins and I currently have one thawing on the countertop (chocolate peanut butter chip)
    I've only ever had the blue bran and cran bran and they are delicious so I'm looking forward to trying the chocolate one :wink:
  • fitzfour
    fitzfour Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    Amazon.com sells them, and free shipping too! Love these!!
  • deedysgirl0183
    Options
    They are wonderful! Tons of fiber and low in calories. The chocolate are wonderful for a fix and the golden corn ones are a really great corn bread substitute. I buy mine at Kroger. :wink:
  • akb2006
    akb2006 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I like them too! Super target carries them here. They're in the frozen section
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    OO - I heard so much about these and it looks like I can get them up here in Canada! Thanks for the link!
  • dujennifer
    dujennifer Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I might have to try these....tired of oatmeal and cereal and I love chocolate!