Chocolate Oatmeal Muffins

Options
issyfit
issyfit Posts: 1,077 Member
Triple+Chunk+Chocolate+Muffins.jpg
Recipe: http://www.sixsistersstuff.com/2012/06/low-calorie-triple-chocolate-chunk.html
Just made these--delicious and very chocolatie
I added a few walnuts and used Sunspire grain sweetened choc chips and Carbmaster yogurt to keep the sugar lower. It made 14 muffins for me so the calories came to 80 not 58 like it says. Good topped with Cool Whip or peanut butter too.

Replies

• KarenK37
    KarenK37 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Bump! they look yummy and the calories are fab!
  • SteffieMark
    SteffieMark Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Yummy, Liz! I'll be right over! hahaha Lock your doors!
  • mamasmaltz3
    mamasmaltz3 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    Oh wow! You had me at chocolate!
  • myfitnessval
    myfitnessval Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    um. YUM?!
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    bump
  • maradanielle
    maradanielle Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    oh my goodness those look so good! thanks for posting!
  • xxempress
    xxempress Posts: 122
    Options
    !!!Holy hell that's getting me all moist.
  • xxempress
    xxempress Posts: 122
    Options
    BUMP
  • MalloryCurrent
    MalloryCurrent Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Yummy yummy !!!
  • Sardine239
    Sardine239 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Bump! These look awesome!
  • issyfit
    Options
    Yummy, Liz! I'll be right over! hahaha Lock your doors!
    Really yummy Steffie, just ask hubby. The way I made them--only 1.5 g sugar per muffin.
  • SteffieMark
    SteffieMark Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    !!!Holy hell that's getting me all moist.

Hahahahahaah Deep breath...hahahahahahaahahah
  • LadyIntrepid
    LadyIntrepid Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Just made these. Very satisfying! Thanks for sharing!!!
  • marvelousmeg422
    marvelousmeg422 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • mjnov
    mjnov Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    i love recipes that use greek yogurt and applesause instead of the unhealthy and fattening products. will definitely have to try these.
  • Romans624
    Romans624 Posts: 822
    Options
    bump - yum!
  • cernunos
    cernunos Posts: 4
    Options
    This recipe was posted a couple of weeks ago and someone in the thread suggested using carbmaster yogurt as a variation. Is it really ok to use someone else's ideas as blogspam? I think that using myfitnesspal,especially when it was someone else's ideas , to drive traffic to your blog should be banned on here. Blogspam ruins sites so I hope that myfitnesspal does something about this.
  • issyfit
    Options
    This recipe was posted a couple of weeks ago and someone in the thread suggested using carbmaster yogurt as a variation. Is it really ok to use someone else's ideas as blogspam? I think that using myfitnesspal,especially when it was someone else's ideas , to drive traffic to your blog should be banned on here. Blogspam ruins sites so I hope that myfitnesspal does something about this.
    I found the recipe on Pinterest and posted it becasue I thought some might enjoy it and I don't have a blog. I used Carbmaster yogurt becasue it's the only yogurt I eat. I'm not clear what your concern is.
  • cernunos
    cernunos Posts: 4
    Options
    I found the recipe on Pinterest and posted it becasue I thought some might enjoy it and I don't have a blog. I used Carbmaster yogurt becasue it's the only yogurt I eat. I'm not clear what your concern is.

Ah never mind. No one else cares so why should I? Have a nice day.
  • jessicarn76
    jessicarn76 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Thanks! adding to my grocery list right now! I find alot of my food ideas on pinterest too!