I will start fsating !

Options
Hello everybody!
My name is Joseph Im 23 year old ! I just started Insanity workout( just finished week 2 today )

Start from tommorow I will be fasting during day light ( from sun rise until sunset). I will not be drinking or eating during the day. And I could eat all I want in the night . This coming month called the Holy month of Ramad. :)

What I need help with is , what would be the best time cardio workout and weight lefting ?
Also, what food should I be eating to loos fat, not mucels ? I actually wnat to gaine new muscles !!

thanks alot Y'll !

Replies

• brittany103
    brittany103 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I would workout after your nighttime meal. I couldn't imagine working out in the morning and not being able to eat after.
  • littlecuteone
    littlecuteone Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I would wake up before the sun rises and eat breakfast and then workout. Are you allowed to drink juices or other nutritional liquids to supplement? If it's clear liquids only, there are protein supplements that are clear although I don't know if any of the ingregients may conflict with your beliefs. I get insomnia if I workout too close to bedtime and I feel energized if I workout in the morning.
  • darrcn5
    darrcn5 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I personally would workout at night after you have gotten to eat. I have to have food on my tummy to workout, but I know some people prefer to workout on an empty stomach. If that is your case, maybe do it in the morning and then eat before your fasting starts. Make sure you get plenty of protein.
  • Omsy828
    Omsy828 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I will be fasting also! I'm drinking a protein shake for sehri and after iftar im doing 20 minute insanity workout.
  • Joseph4amri
    Options
    I will be allowed to eat anything I want at night ! And nothing at daylight ! :)
  • Joseph4amri
    Options
    What Do you all think about lefting light weight with lot of rep, befor I break my fast ? Is that going to give me more toned body ?
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    i think i'd do it right before the evening meal, but then again i personally feel better doing intense workouts on an empty stomach