biggest loser at-home challenge

Options
I have started doing the Biggest Loser At-Home Challenge (today was my first day) and I don't care for it much. Does anyone else workout to this? Also, I want to do Zumba @ home, does anyone know where to get the dvd's?

Replies

• californiagirl1950
    californiagirl1950 Posts: 913 Member
    Options
    I have the Biggest Loser for the xbox and am really liking it. I just have it set to light workouts. Is this the one you have also?
  • gogospice
    gogospice Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I do the biggest loser boot camp video. I love it!
  • jaj5371
    jaj5371 Posts: 3
    Options
    Good luck to you guys. I know how hard it is.
  • saraann4
    saraann4 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    I bought it. Did it one day and it's still sitting on my desk. I didn't care for it.
  • scottydewwannalosewt
    scottydewwannalosewt Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I just purchased one of the Biggest loser videos today and I'm planning on looking at it tomorrow. Today I'm just going to take a little well deserved break.

Scott
  • dawnclemons1571
    Options
    No, I have the AT-Home Challenge on DVD. Today was my first day with it and I will use it until I get something else. I was wanting something more upbeat. I want to do Zumba but I want to do it at home not in a class. Do you know where to get those dvd's?
  • dawnclemons1571
    Options
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't like it.
  • rukus1
    rukus1 Posts: 112
    Options
    Started today, I haven't jumped in years so I did the modified jumping jacks, made it through the streches and the first segment, about l0 min..I'll keep working on it! But, to answer your question, yes, I like it.
  • rukus1
    rukus1 Posts: 112
    Options
    By the way, how do you figure out the exercise points?
  • dawnclemons1571
    Options
    For the exercise points, I just went with Aerobics-General and mild stretching. They were the only ones that came close.