jean size

Options

Replies

• littleallie120
    Options
    I'm 5'2, 156 lbs. I comfortably wear a 9 or 11 in Juniors, I can squeeze into a 7. My tiniest was 3/4. I am completely content with getting back to that size again!!!!
  • newata
    newata Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    25, 5'5 I weigh 204 and I'm a 16/18 right now. Single digit jeans would be amazing!
  • SomeoneSomeplace
    SomeoneSomeplace Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    I actually prefer to buy wicked marked down designer jeans, not because I give a **** about designers but because they tend to fit better. And plus it's pretty awesome to get 250 dollars jeans for like 30/40 bucks. I get mine at places like Marshals, Nordstrom Rack, Lord & Taylor....

Anyways I'm a 25 Peteite in those, which is basically just 25 inch waist/short. The only problem with the designer jeans is they think everyone is 6 feet tall lol I think the jeans I buy transfer to be about a 1 or a 3 in regular sizes Im not sure.

But I weigh more then you and I'm shorter so it doesn't make sense that I'd be a smaller size I'm 5'2 and 118
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    I don't really understand American sizes, but I wear 25 or 26 inch in jeans. Here in the UK that is a size 8.

I wear a 26/32 that is equivalent to a size 0 (26 being waist size and 32 length.

Is it? What do smaller people wear then? I am forever being told a UK 8 is a US 4, but a US 4 is generally too big for me. What do people with 22 inch waists wear?
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    5'1", 190 pounds, wearing a size 14 that is getting slightly loose. I'd be ecstatic to be in a 10 lol....don't think I've ever worn that size.
  • jalapenosmom
    jalapenosmom Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    20, I am 192 lb. and I wear a size 18. I started at a size 18 and at 211 lbs. I have lost 19 lb., but I still wear a size 18, could maybe fit a tight 16. Can't wait for the 18s to get to big because even though the scale has gone down, I still feel like I am still as big since my clothes haven't changed.
  • nursenikki829
    nursenikki829 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2 and 136 lbs. I currently fit into a size 6/8 depending on the brand. I am trying to tone up my midsection for a comfortable 6 or 4 (My abdomen is still recovering from my three kids, and I am trying to tone it up). I was in a size 14 when I started MFP in December, so I am working my way down!
  • tanyaslosingit
    tanyaslosingit Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5"/158 lbs and just this past week fit into a pair of size 12 Levis :-)

I got rid of all of my sweat pants and, at the end of the summer I will be getting rid of all my XXL pants from Old Navy. I'm not giving myself permission to g back! I could stand to lose them now, they're very baggy; but I 'm trying to work with the clothes I have, shedding them as I downsize (and I don't have enough summer clothes in smaller sizes yet.)

My next goal is to get into a pair of size 10 medium lined-jeans from L.L. Bean.
  • poetgurl2005
    Options
    I am 5'6" and 218. I wear a snug 14. It's not bad, but I can't wear a 16 they fall off. I think 5 more pound and I'll be a true 14. I'm also picky about how my jeans fit. If they are two tight I will buy a bigger size and try not to get to hung up on the number. I want to be an 8 or maybe a 6. I don't know if a six will happen with my hips and thighs, but I'm going to give it a shot. One of the things that I hate most about plus size is that there is such a difference inbetween sizes.

24615602.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • PatriceMG
    PatriceMG Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    5'7" 190 lbs. size 12. would love to get into single digits! that's my goal!
  • Kooraloo
    Kooraloo Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2.5 and 124.6 pounds. Three weeks ago I went to H&M and got a pair of size 2 shorts. They're bit loose now, but I have no idea what I am in terms of "real jeans" because of vanity sizing. Right now I'm wearing Levis size 0 in Juniors, which makes no sense because measurements-wise, I am not a size 0....
  • skyhighj
    skyhighj Posts: 1
    Options
    I am 5'5 and wear size 12-16. My goal is to get to 140-145. I weigh 222. Unfortunately.
  • alisiaendris
    alisiaendris Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I am 30 for 11 more days...*sigh*

Anyway, I am 5'4" and currently weigh 192.4 lbs. For me, that is a loose 14. My goal is 140 lbs, I think I will be either a 4 or a 6 depending on muscle mass.

Hoping to get there by June 2013.
  • hungergames201213
    Options
    anyone can respond. i hope to make it into 3's.
  • Allibabalove
    Options
    I am 5'5" 138lbs wearing size 11 in juniors. I was in a 15 snug at hw175 ... my goal is to wear a juniors 9 not tight.
  • Hezzietiger1
    Hezzietiger1 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    Right now 172 and size 14. 6 months ago 232, size 22. My goal 145, size 8. :)
  • Zombriana
    Zombriana Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    5'1" 136 lbs size 5 or 7 depending on the brand.
    dresses im a 4/5
  • MsTonyaRenee
    MsTonyaRenee Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    When I started this "journey" I was a tight 18. Now I am a loose 14 but can't quite comfortably wear a 12. Not sure if I'll ever be smaller than a 8-10 because of my hips :)
  • pattybattin
    Options
    5'6" 159 lbs Was a size 16 and they were tight. I'm now in an 11.
  • WiegandS
    WiegandS Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I'm about 5'3.5-5'4 at 141 and wear a 6 or 8 depending on the cut