My bridesmaids dress no longer fits!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• brickhouse76
    brickhouse76 Posts: 146
    Options
    That is absolutely wonderful...good for you:)
  • LisaEileen
    LisaEileen Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Now I need to go try on the dress I wore for my daughter's wedding last August! I was around 203, like you and am 180 now. I keep thinking about doing it, but am worried that it won't be that big of a difference and I'll be disappointed. You gave me the motivation I need to go do it...right now! You look awesome, btw. :)
  • sarabluebell
    sarabluebell Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    way to go...keep up the good work and get to a weight where your happy....make you happy...ALWAYS
  • TrinaCanDoThis
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: Great job!
  • kbd388
    kbd388 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    you look great!! I saved the two dresses I wore in weddings last year and can't wait to get to 54 pounds so I can try them on too!
  • Colbyandsage
    Colbyandsage Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Yay you!!!! That is so AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!
  • Timby1
    Timby1 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Yay! What a wonderful problem to have - clothes that fall off. :happy:
  • memmers
    memmers Posts: 112
    Options
    When your at goal, get that dress fitted and show us again :)

Great work!

I thought about getting it taken in and shortened. And theres always my sisters dress, she has the same one in a much smaller size! Cant wait til i can fit into that lol
  • memmers
    memmers Posts: 112
    Options
    Now I need to go try on the dress I wore for my daughter's wedding last August! I was around 203, like you and am 180 now. I keep thinking about doing it, but am worried that it won't be that big of a difference and I'll be disappointed. You gave me the motivation I need to go do it...right now! You look awesome, btw. :)

Deffinately do it! Its a great feeling! :)
  • luvinmefirst
    luvinmefirst Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome. good job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!