2 NSV's in One Day!

Options
baker150
baker150 Posts: 112 Member
So I've never posted on here before, but I'm too excited to not post today! Two very exciting things happened today! First of all, I work at a bakery, and wear a chef jacket all day. I have been wearing a tight XL for the last 3 years. Today, I decided to try on one of the large sized jackets, and it was extremely loose on me! Second, I just finished my work out, and I was able to run for 15 minutes straight! I know that's not really a big deal, but to me it's huge, considering just two months ago, I could barely walk without losing my breath! :)

Replies

• Josephina57
    Josephina57 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    good for you. Nice feeling isn't it?
  • sophieclarev
    Options
    Congratulations! It's so much easier to keep up with your healthy lifestyle when you start to see results.
  • Pimpmonkey
    Pimpmonkey Posts: 566
    Options
    great job!!!!
  • hothodgie
    hothodgie Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!! And running 15 minutes straight is a HUGE deal. I cannot do it at all! So be very proud of yourself! You earned it!
  • baker150
    Options
    Thank you guys! I read all of these success stories every night, they really help to keep me motivated! Good luck to everyone. :)
  • loumaag
    loumaag Posts: 118
    Options
    Thank you guys! I read all of these success stories every night, they really help to keep me motivated! Good luck to everyone. :)
    And now you are one of those success stories helping others. Congratulations! :wink:
  • Timby1
    Timby1 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Those are both great nsv's. Congrats!
  • TravelDog14
    TravelDog14 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Yep, those are both great NSVs.

My small victory today was when I realized the pair of pants which have been getting noticeably looser can now be taken off without me unzipping them. I suppose I'll have to break down and buy a size smaller.
  • reesa722
    reesa722 Posts: 76
    Options
    That's fabulous! Way to go :)
  • MDS369
    MDS369 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your efforts, focus, and results!
  • pagella
    pagella Posts: 44
    Options
    Good Job!
  • waldenlev
    waldenlev Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Both awesome nsvs you should be proud!
  • erinxo13
    erinxo13 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    congrats! I can't wait until i can wear a smaller chef jacket at my part time job! hope to have the same luck as you! also running is great! Amazing!
  • baker150
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone!

@erinxo13 - do you work as a baker of a chef? Maybe you're faced with the same temptations as I am... I just make sure to have a LOT of gum on me at all times so I don't snack at work! I'm sure you'll get into a smaller size soon enough! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!