Pilates machine..Anyone using this?

Options
deb1962
deb1962 Posts: 36 Member
Hi,
I have a aero pilates machine.I find it awesome..Does any one else have one?

Replies

• niseybabe
    niseybabe Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I dont have one but have used one in the past and had awesome results.
  • maremare312
    maremare312 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    I just got a Malibu Pilates chair (like, UPS brought it today and just put it together). I'm excited to learn the different exercises for it and use it everyday while I'm watching tv!

ETA: had to look up the Aero machine, looks quite different from what I have. How are you liking it so far?
  • deb1962
    deb1962 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    HI..I LOVE IT.i FEEL REALLY GOOD WHEN I FINISH.STRONGER SOME HOW :)
  • jehuster
    jehuster Posts: 168
    Options
    Hi! I have a Pilates Power Gym that I bought a year ago. Sad to say I used it for 4 months to trim down for a trip to the caribbean. It did work but I got lazy after my trip and gained the 15lbs back that I lost and received more cottage cheese legs than ever before when I stopped using it. I do plan to start using it again though and with luck I hope to remain consistent with it this time. It really does work. A little expensive as it cost $350 but it's worth it if you stick with it. Hope this helps. :flowerforyou:
  • NoxDineen
    NoxDineen Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Oh man, if I had the space for it I would love one. How much room do the Aero and Power Gym take up? I may just put one of them on my Xmas wishlist.

How are the results vs Pilates mat work?
  • debraran1
    debraran1 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I have one of these and I love it. I have little room and it doesn't take up much, I lean it against the wall when I'm not using it.
    The regular plates machine was huge and mine didn't work well after a while so it went with the bulk garbage last year. The aero was also limited in what you can do, I like how this one can be put on a slant.

This one is compact and I do squats on it with the slant as high as it goes and back exercises that are harder to do with hand weights. They've improved it since mine, a little more head room, but I think it's the only machine I've bought I thought was worth it.

I don't normally shop on HSN but bought it there vs Amazon at the time because they had 5 installments.

http://www.amazon.com/Pilates-Power-Gym-PPGPro-3A-Pro/dp/B009CG7HNQ/ref=sr_1_1?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1366574703&sr=1-1&keywords=pilates+power+gym