Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Seeking friends to hold me accountable

Hi! I'm Kathy, a 44 year old TALL blonde female from Yorktown, Virginia. I have lost 30 pounds over the last three months with MFP and Atkins diet. I'm looking to lose about 100 more pounds, though I could stand to lose about 125-140. I am looking for friends who will drop me a line every now and again (and the favor will be returned) to just check up on me and to hold me accountable. I promise to be reaffirming yet firm in returning support. All you need to do is send me a friend request... no one will be denied!

Thanks ahead of time for helping me reach my goal. Let's do this thing!
Kathy:huh:

Replies

• FatKidAtHeart88
    FatKidAtHeart88 Posts: 89 Member
    Hey there! I am just up the road in Newport News :)
  • Skyyy12
    Skyyy12 Posts: 24
    Same here!!..i need to have that extra push as well!
  • DangCharming
    DangCharming Posts: 15 Member
    I would be glad to help out! I posted a message similar to this the other day, and it was amazing how big of a difference having the support made.
  • MillerCrock
    MillerCrock Posts: 20 Member
    I'll be your friend :happy:
  • Hey what's up people. I'm new to this
  • Hey!! I'm also looking for buddies going through the same thing I am losing weight. Don't know much about this site but hey you support me and I'll support you!
  • MandiS80
    MandiS80 Posts: 127 Member
    You can add me... the more the merrier
  • Natalee76
    Natalee76 Posts: 3
    Hi there!
    I haven't been on the forums here before but would love the same things!
    I started my weight loss journey 7 weeks ago and have lost 11kg (24.2lbs) . I have another 32kgs (70lbs) at least that I want to lose.
    I'm in Perth, Western Australia!
  • MENichols5
    MENichols5 Posts: 176 Member
    Hello!

I am on every day (I don't log my calories on the weekend because I am usually too busy running around, but I still try and make good choices!). Anyways, I love MFP and like I said, I am here every day, whether it is to log or just check in see what's going on so feel free to friend me :)
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    I'm 4 days old here.
    40 (not 41 yet like it says)

feel free to add me!
  • puddies01
    puddies01 Posts: 17
    Hi Kathy! I'm Mindy. I signed up on here a couple of months ago and wasn't quite ready yet. But now I am and I could use support, Too! I am 212 lbs and would like to get down to 150 lbs. I lost 40 lbs 10 years ago and now have gained it all back and then some. :( Would love to be your weight loss buddy!
  • mireos
    mireos Posts: 2 Member
    Hey!I am new on here as well and could also use the encouragement and support as well.
  • Hi,

My name is Valerie, and If you would like, you can add me as a friend. I've found such a wonderful support group here on MFP.
    So much advice and positive encouragement...and don't forget, we keep each other accountable too. I, for sure, need that.

Good Luck and God Bless :-)
  • addict4351
    addict4351 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi :) I just started about last sunday...... I really really really need encourage too add me ;p
  • mistressmambo
    mistressmambo Posts: 75 Member
    sending you a request... I'm irma :)
  • honey_bee_keysha
    honey_bee_keysha Posts: 773 Member
    I'm new here also. Feel free to add me.
  • 20ac
    20ac Posts: 4
    30 pds is Awesome! Keep it up!! You can do anything you put your mind to!!!!
  • 101Bigred
    101Bigred Posts: 1 Member
    Hi, I just joined today and I am also looking for a supportive pal to help me through this difficult journey. My goal is to lose 70lbs. Good luck to you and you have my support.
  • Hi! Anybody feel free to add me :) I'm always looking for more support and I can support people to I want to lost about 20 or so more pounds
  • mccmarc
    mccmarc Posts: 10
    hi from the uk