New to MFP and need to loose 200lbs

Options
2»

Replies

• katjo10
    katjo10 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Hi Taryn, you have made a wonderful choice to join MFP! We are hear to encourage you! I started out on March 28th 2012 needing to loose 102 lbs, here it is 3 1/2 months later & I have 71 lbs to reach my goal. Joing MFP was one of the best things I have done for myself. I make sure I log on everyday. I keep track of what & how much I eat & track my workouts (calorie burn). I also do alot of reading on here and get alot of encouragement!. There are so many people on here that will inspire you! You can do this one step at a time. Even just a little bit of a loss will make you feel better and should motivate you. Feel free to add me as a friend. :flowerforyou: Good Luck with your new health journey!
  • jasminecandle
    Options
    Welcome!
  • 1sciencegal
    Options
    Hi Taryn, I joined today. Please know you are on the right path to becoming a new, healthy you. It took a while to get at your present weight, and it will take a while to lose it if you do it correctly. You are worth it. Be proud that you started a new day.
  • acv43
    acv43 Posts: 11
    Options
    Hi Taryn!
    They always say the first step is the hardest so congrats on taking that leap! feel free to add me! :)
  • hikelawaterfalls
    Options
    Hello Taryn-My church just started a 6 week workshop, every wednesday night at 7pm. The workshop is AWESOME, and free. The speaker was on The Biggest Loser and has permission to speak to us. We are getting nutritional tips, exercise tips, emotional and spiritual support... its great. I am in West Covina , Calif. let me know if u r interested. Make sure you eat enough healthy calories to keep your metabolism working. If you dont eat enough your bodies fat burning will go into "hybernation" and save those extra pounds.